Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Country Over Party': Alan Dershowitz to Leave Dems If Ellison Is Elected DNC Chair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I can understand why Jews like Dershowitz would want to put Israel first.

But as Americans we need to put America first.
    Being a pro israel means againts global elites nowadays

Seems like the global elites wants israel and the west to turn sheet

And being againts global elites means america first

So there

U cant be pro islam and pro israel at the same time
    U got to pick sides

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Being a pro israel means againts global elites nowadays

Seems like the global elites wants israel and the west to turn sheet

And being againts global elites means america first

So there

U cant be pro islam and pro israel at the same time
      U got to pick sides
      The problem I have is that it feels like the sides are being picked for us.

The creation of Israel was a British thing. How did the U.S. get saddled with funding them and and giving them weapons and making enemies of the Muslim world because of it?

Most Americans didn't sign up for that I don't think.

Comment

The problem I have is that it feels like the sides are being picked for us.

The creation of Israel was a British thing. How did the U.S. get saddled with funding them and and giving them weapons and making enemies of the Muslim world because of it?

Most Americans didn't sign up for that I don't think.
        as crazy as it may sound they probably put israel there to extend our range

Theyre our eye in there

Islam is never a religion of peace and they need to be watched

Comment

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

That alone means they deserve our support.

Comment

they did the dude dirty thats for sure..,

Comment

Most Israelis are White and most Palestinians are Brown Arabs that's the main reason (dare I say ONLY reason) why Lefty queers support Palestine over Israel...That and because Lefties always support the "underdog" in any situation because they look through the world in a "Oppressor vs Oppressed" mindset...Because most Lefties are unsuccessful losers who never accomplished anything/made any money in life.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder (if you are a White liberal that is).....White Liberals are mentally ill....
              Last edited by animalfan10; 02-26-2017, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                Most Israelis are White and most Palestinians are Brown Arabs that's the main reason (dare I say ONLY reason) why Lefty queers support Palestine over Israel...That and because Lefties always support the "underdog" in any situation because they look through the world in a "Oppressor vs Oppressed" mindset...Because most Lefties are unsuccessful losers who never accomplished anything/made any money in life.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder (if you are a White liberal that is).....White Liberals are mentally ill....
                Are you aware that Israel has spied on the U.S. and even attacked one of our naval ships?

Why would you place their skin color over the best interests of the U.S.?

Comment

Are you aware that Israel has spied on the U.S. and even attacked one of our naval ships?

The Left puts skin color over everything (atleast the Post-Obama modern Left does)....

I'm only responding to what I see from the modern Left....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post

No, most people do not support apartheid.

Comment

careful with the anti-west propaganda

they want u to hate the jews, this are the same elites who wants you to hate on whites

hate jews = hate whites = west destruction

Comment

Working...
                      X