Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Whose fault is it that Lil g got underpaid his whole career, if that is the case?

And, it isn't about Lil g getting paid according to his track record and star status because if that was the case, the 90/10 split in Canelo's favor DLH began negotiating with would be the final figure.

One guy has literally MILLIONS of PPV buys: the other has 150K at best and might be under 6 figures in buys.

The problem with making this fight has been a B-side who wants to act like an A-side, not conceding weight or money.

It's looking like Canelo is going to compromise on the weight.

If so, you can bet they will play hardball on the money...

...which is exactly what we are seeing.

Ball is in Lil g's court.
    Another fool who doesn't understand that HBO PPV numbers are US viewers only. And that outside the US, there is a big wide world in which Golovkin has many more fans than Canelo, and those fans add extra $$$ to the income from Golovkin's fights.

Comment

yall acting like ggg hasnt seen a mil yet. $10 mil is a lot to regular 9-5 people like us. but $10 mil in boxing aint that hard to make when you're consider an elite. ggg can make $10 mil fighting 2-3 no namers so why would he take that deal against canelo?

Comment

Canelo is a far bigger draw.

Canelo's side have offered him more than 3x his highest ever purse, at 160.

Golovkin's side said no.

Pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Canelo is a far bigger draw.

Canelo's side have offered him more than 3x his highest ever purse, at 160.

Golovkin's side said no.

Pretty simple.
          Canelo ran from the challenge, when Golovkin was his WBC mandatory. Vacating the belt in face of the challenge is unheard of for mexican fighters. Now he tries to play money game as if this did not happen. He needs to pay whatever money GGG asks to erase this blemish, while GGG is still "kind of" in his prime. Waiting for the other guy to age and hiding behind money issues is cowardice. It is pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Another fool who doesn't understand that HBO PPV numbers are US viewers only. And that outside the US, there is a big wide world in which Golovkin has many more fans than Canelo, and those fans add extra $$$ to the income from Golovkin's fights.
            Actually, I understand it fully.

Which is why I asked your silly azz to post a link with THOSE numbers.

While you are waiting for those imaginary numbers to come flying out of your azz like the last bullshyt you tried to pass off as a take, check out this link.

https://www.statista.com/outlook/205...ussia#takeaway

It basically verifies what almost anyone should know already.

When it comes to PPV, the biggest stream is the US...and the situation in Russia is fledgling at best.

Good luck finding those imaginary buys...

Comment

What worldwide base are you talking about?

If what you are saying is true, you should be able to shows us some buys from outside the US.

You should be able to show us where K2 says this Lil g fight did X in revenue from a Russian television deal or wherever it is.

Bet you can't tho.

Cause you just pulled that "worldwide" BS out your arse...
              How the fuck am I supposed to know how to pull up figures from Russian TV shows?

I can't even get the actual numbers from GGG's fights on Boxnation in the UK, and I live here! All I know is that I pay to watch them, and that Frank Warren says Golovkin's fights are among the most successful events Boxnation has ever screened. But Warren's a lying snake, when he says something people don't want to agree with.

After GGG/Lemieux, I posted links to an interview with Loeffler where he said that fight had brought in more money internationally than any other K2 had staged, and that it had been screened live in over 120 countries worldwide.

Guess what response that got from the GGG haters ... Loeffler is a lying snake doe .. etc.
              Last edited by kafkod; 02-24-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Just cos GGG has been underpaid his whole career don't mean nelo can continue to underpay him. Pay GGG what his ability and skills and supoerstar name is worth.
                Just like women have been paid less than men for hundreds of years. Its not good enough to pay women nearly as much as men. Just cos women have been underpaid for years doiesnt means its still ok.
                So stop trying to justify 15 million by saying its more than he's ever made
                yes until GGG proves he can sell tickets.. its justifiable

it will be the most he ever made in his career

and if he wins like most of you GGG fans say he would.. he could potentially make a lot more in the future, even while fighting bums like he has been.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  How the fuck am I supposed to know how to pull up figures from Russian TV shows?

I can't even find the actual numbers from GGG's fights on Boxnation in the UK, and I live here! All I know is that I pay to watch them, and that Frank Warren says Golovkin's fights are among the most successful events Boxnation has ever screened. But Warren's a lying snake, when he says something people don't want to agree with.

After GGG/Lemieux, I posted links to an interview with Loeffler where he said that fight had brought in more money internationally than any other K2 had staged, and that it had been screened live in over 120 countries worldwide.

Guess what response that got from the GGG haters ... Loeffler is a lying snake doe .. etc.
                  Money, fool.

How much money did Lil g make?

That is certainly available.

And you didn't even post the link you just referred to.

Again, what does Lil g bring to the table?

That's your homework.

Numbers please, and check your work.

Comment

Actually, I understand it fully.

Which is why I asked your silly azz to post a link with THOSE numbers.

While you are waiting for those imaginary numbers to come flying out of your azz like the last bullshyt you tried to pass off as a take, check out this link.

https://www.statista.com/outlook/205...ussia#takeaway

It basically verifies what almost anyone should know already.

When it comes to PPV, the biggest stream is the US...and the situation in Russia is fledgling at best.

Good luck finding those imaginary buys...
                    No doubt US is the single most lucrative PPV market worldwide, but that doesn't mean it's the only one. And PPVs are not the only way a fight earns money from TV screenings. Every TV company that screens a fight anywhere has to pay a licence fee to the promoters for the right to do so.

Comment

Money, fool.

How much money did Lil g make?

That is certainly available.

And you didn't even post the link you just referred to.

Again, what does Lil g bring to the table?

That's your homework.

Numbers please, and check your work.

Comment

Working...
                      X