No announcement yet.

Is success worth the effort?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is success worth the effort?

Is legacy worth the effort since you will be too dead to enjoy most of your legacy?

Is the rewards of success not good enough to justify the heavy work and time load? (not to mention probability of failure)

Is working hard all your life and being able to bang some real stunning women wo paying for them worth it? Is it THAT much better than just paying for a hot hooker or 10?

I know its better I dont think its "better enough" to justify the work.

Also success regarding ego esteem, people will think you are amazing etc cool, but really does that matter much? I dont think so I think it would be nice but meh

I think any success should come as a unlikely but possible side effect of just doing what you enjoy with your life, not a primary motive?

Comment

Is success a mugs game?

This whole capitalist dream , is there to serve capitalism not the individual not you?

Its a psychological manipulation to get otherwise lazy animals working and serving society?
      Last edited by AlexKid; 02-21-2017, 04:25 AM.

Comment

It blows my mind how bad your threads are.

Comment

No, not really. Success and hard work are for chumps with the slave mentality.

I'm all about the first of the month and free WiFi.

Comment

Not the capitalist idea of success so many on here seem to cherish.

What you have and what you do are not who you are.

I know a lot of people working their lives away to try to keep up with or get ahead of the everyone else meanwhile their lives are quickly passing them by.

If you live in the moment you cant be unhappy and all unhappiness comes from comparison

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Not the capitalist idea of success so many on here seem to cherish.

What you have and what you do are not who you are.

I know a lot of people working their lives away to try to keep up with or get ahead of the everyone else meanwhile their lives are quickly passing them by.

If you live in the moment you cant be unhappy and all unhappiness comes from comparison
              nice Furn deep

I find happiness COMES FROM COMPARISON BUT I guess ******s are not put on earth for my happiness levels

(ppl doing worse off than us improves our survival odds relative to them, so no need to feel guilty, God made you an a55hole!
              Last edited by AlexKid; 02-21-2017, 02:23 PM.

Comment

This is something that i am struggling with everday. I love money for comfort so I work my ass off and make plenty of it but often times I ask myself like is this really worth it? Why am I busting my azz when I dont even have the time to enjoy my fruits of labor. Do I just slow down and live for the moment?

When you are married though and have people depending on you, it is hard to be you. You have no other options and that drives me crazy sometimes..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  This is something that i am struggling with everday. I love money for comfort so I work my ass off and make plenty of it but often times I ask myself like is this really worth it? Why am I busting my azz when I dont even have the time to enjoy my fruits of labor. Do I just slow down and live for the moment?

When you are married though and have people depending on you, it is hard to be you. You have no other options and that drives me crazy sometimes..
                  i feel better for knowing this, thankyou for the happy i feel good about my freedom now

Last edited by AlexKid; 02-21-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X