Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: If Chavez Trains 100% For Canelo, It Will Be a Good Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
    I want to like Chavez. Canelo's cool
    with me if he'll fight Golovkin in 2017 but I'd love to see Chavez kick his ass if he could.

Me too. I was a huge fan of his father, so I've tried very hard to like him for years, but I never did and never will. I can't blame him for not having his father's talent, but I just can't like him because of his horrible work ethic and sense of entitlement.

I'm a Golovkin fan, but I'll root for Canelo if he does fight Chavez.

Comment

Can't be a lucky punch when Marquez landed it twice in the same fight on Pac Man!!!! 3rd & 6th round!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      we all know that when Marquez says trains 100% he means shooting turkey basters full of steroids right up the ass hole like he himself did in his lucky punch fight against Pacquiao. Oh I mean drunk his own piss.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        If Chavez wins then GGG vs Chavez is Meaningless, no titles.
        Canelo vs GGG would inclues the WBC, WBA, IBF, IBO, Ring Middleweight Titles.
        There no GGG vs Cenalo on less they both first.. Fall 2017 could end up with

Jacobs vs Chavez
        Jacobs vs Canelo
        Chavez vs GGG
        GGG vs Canelo

Comment

Chavez is much taller and bigger than Canelo, and he takes a good punch. Alavarez is the more skilled of the two, but if Jr. gets in shape, it might be a very tough fight for him.

Comment

Chavez needs to go up to 195% like Danny Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Chavez needs to go up to 195% like Danny Jacobs.

Comment

If Chavez trained 100%, he wouldn't be Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  we all know that when Marquez says trains 100% he means shooting turkey basters full of steroids right up the ass hole like he himself did in his lucky punch fight against Pacquiao. Oh I mean drunk his own piss.
                  For some reason while i read your post the song "Cry me a river" by Justin Timberlake came on the radio. Not a fan of his music but i found it quite fitting...

Comment

Canelo will go to 165 to fight Chavez jr but won't go to 160 and fight GGG but instead hand over da title?????

Comment

My money is on Chavez if he trains well.

Comment

Working...
                      X