Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Kick McGregor's Ass, He'll Have Boxing Nightmares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie would get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
      Being a two time world champion speaks for itself
      I respect Paulie's success but I think Connor's a better athlete/fighter and on a different level.

Beween the size, Paulie's age, lack of D and power I think Connor could kick his ass if he takes a little time to take boxing seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
        I respect Paulie's success but I think Connor's a better athlete/fighter and on a different level.

Beween the size, Paulie's age, lack of D and power I think Connor could kick his ass if he takes a little time to take boxing seriously.
        Better athlete , yes. Better fighter, in a cage yes, in a ring, fckk no..this is not simple to just take on a different sport and compete with really good fighters, Paulie is not great but he is good. Although their both combat sports, boxing is pure striking, Conor won't be able to keep that pace for 30 minutes and still compete with a former champion. And you don't get good in boxing by , "taking a little time to take boxing serious" , this is not a video game man, it's even a shame that you actually think an mma fighter can compete in boxing, let alone with a former champion

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          Better athlete , yes. Better fighter, in a cage yes, in a ring, fckk no..this is not simple to just take on a different sport and compete with really good fighters, Paulie is not great but he is good. Although their both combat sports, boxing is pure striking, Conor won't be able to keep that pace for 30 minutes and still compete with a former champion. And you don't get good in boxing by , "taking a little time to take boxing serious" , this is not a video game man, it's even a shame that you actually think an mma fighter can compete in boxing, let alone with a former champion

Agree to disagree

Comment

Now here is a matchup I would like to see. Conner/Floyd in a boxing ring is a total mismatch. He wouldn't touch Floyd and it would be a UD. Like an amateuer against a world class veteran.
            But Pauli/Conner could be intriguing. If Conner could get to Pauli he could hurt him for sure but Pauli has the ring experience and if he had the right gameplan he could win.
            Let's see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              LOL that's not even the half of it man I caught him RED HANDED using alt accounts to "laugh" at his own jokes etc. The dude has made about 30,000 posts in just over a year and a half. Plus he's stalking my personal info and posting it online.
              Don't worry about him doing it you look good bro, he's just jealous that he's a fat slob that is probably in a wheel chair tearing his tiny little knob off to hentai ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Don't worry about him doing it you look good bro, he's just jealous that he's a fat slob that is probably in a wheel chair tearing his tiny little knob off to hentai ****.
                Lol its his only chance to mouth off to a real man. I have the visual now hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X