Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sosa Questions Lomachenko's Opposition; Sees Walters As Live Dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
    Is it just me or does the girl in the red kit literally look like a barbie doll?
    It's not just you; and she IS a doll.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      im fine with everything he said except "i start started picking watlers apart after 2 rounds"....u landed shots in a fun fight..lets reserve words like picking apart for wat u did to my guy fortuna.
      He didn't pick Fortuna apart imo. He came back and won a fight that he was behind in by being aggressive as all hell and really tough.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        This is funny because Loma has actually be handled the way every top amatuer should be handled, but never how they actually are handled. He was tbrown to the wolves immediately. Most ams these days fight about 15 no hopes then a few fringe top 10 guys before they even take on a real threat. He fought Salido in his second fight. This dude needs to chill.
        Lomachenko could have gone the route of having 10 to 12 pro fights to learn the pro ropes, burning a couple of years doing that, and ending up learning less than he did in that single outing with Salido.

None of the mistakes he made against Salido will be repeated (eg starting so slowly, one thing he didn't know was how to pace himself for a 12 round title fight - he does now).

A side-benefit is not having to worry about protecting a zero now too.

Will he learn another lesson with Walters ? Not long now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          He didn't pick Fortuna apart imo. He came back and won a fight that he was behind in by being aggressive as all hell and really tough.
          exactly he picked up the pace and found the open shots that fortuna gave him...they landed wth huge power..MEANING HE GOT PICKED OFF..

some would tell u i'm one of fortuna's biggest fans...trust me i've watched more than i wanted to..DUDE GOT ADJUSTED TO AND PICKED OFF!

Comment

Working...
          X