Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Delighted With Miguel Cotto Pushing Back, Eyes Fall Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquez's resume is off the charts,but he's taking this thing to far at his age. now if cotto and hbo wants a PPV fight,they might as well go after a canela rematch or there's champions like Lism, Charlo, and Lara.

Comment

Well

Marquez wants to get put to sleep in the fall.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing this & I hate all the "diva" talk, but I feel this might be a fight where Marquez & Cotto try to outdiva each other in the fight discussion process thus insuring this fight doesn't happen for one dumbass reason or another. It'd be a great last fight for both guys doe. Plus I'm not entirely confident Canelo is gonna fight GGG in Sept. & if that doesn't happen Cotto could be in play for a rematch with him that I believe would take precedence for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
          Marquez wants to get put to sleep in the fall.
          Please tell me when you've EVER seen Marquez get stopped. Go ahead I'll wait...

Comment

I think Cotto will fight Canelo next.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              JMM is ordinary w/o Peds, he has no chance against Cotto.
              name me the times marquez has tested positive for peds....i will wait....the only chance kneeguel has is if marquez come in the ring with crutches

Comment

Working...
              X