No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is on a killing spree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua is on a killing spree

He has knocked out 3 undefeated opponents in a row. Will Fury be number 4? Anthony Joshua is the truth and people need to stop critizizing him now. He has proven himself to be the real deal.

last 3 opponents combined record 60-0-1

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      last 3 opponents combined record 60-0-1
      That's pretty damn impressive.

Comment

I could name half a dozen other HW's who would have knocked at the same dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
          I could name half a dozen other HW's who would have knocked at the same dudes.
          Not in that fashion, not in the same time span he did.Hes not even 20 fight in and will mow thru everyone anyway.I wish I actually was here when I first saw him fight 3 years ago and said that's your next dominant era champ just to comment on why....with the exception of the one guy who could beat him, i'll let the others think what they wish ,If he fights his fight he wins about 99% of the time, no one I see will stop him . Every fight he will improve now and fury wants to fight him soon because he knows whats coming ...that's a big k.o against him. that's what happens when you are 6'9 and cant pack a modern punch. Which most likely also result in Wlad defeating Fury as well.....I see Joshua vs Haye/ Wlad vs Wilder.
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-09-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Not in that fashion, not in the same time span he did.Hes not even 20 fight in and will mow thru everyone anyway.I wish I actually was here when I first saw him fight 3 years ago and said that's your next dominant era champ just to comment on why....with the exception of the one guy who could beat him, i'll let the others think what they wish ,If he fights his fight he wins about 99% of the time, no one I see will stop him . Every fight he will improve now and fury wants to fight him soon because he knows whats coming ...that's a big k.o against him. that's what happens when you are 6'9 and cant pack a modern punch. Which most likely also result in Wlad defeating Fury as well.....I see Joshua vs Haye/ Wlad vs Wilder.
            I guess we can discuss this over the next 24-36 months, I'll still be here dude. As sure as you are that he's the next dominant dude i'm sure he aint.

One of us will be wrong and one of us will be right, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
              I guess we can discuss this over the next 24-36 months, I'll still be here dude. As sure as you are that he's the next dominant dude i'm sure he aint.

One of us will be wrong and one of us will be right, haha.
              ive studied footage about 3 decades im pretty sure I can tell what is what.....as you said I will be around and you will see I know what im talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                ive studied footage about 3 decades im pretty sure I can tell what is what.....as you said I will be around and you will see I know what im talking about.
                Max Kellerman is maybe the best boxing historian on the planet and he's made some horrible calls. As has Teddy Atlas so please forgive me for not placing too much store in the hours you've spent on YouTube.

Comment

He is looking damn good but he doesn't get an automatic win over Wilder, Ortiz and Fury for crushing mediocre Martin. He must defeat them in the ring, or not.

Comment

wake me up when joshua beats a non bum

Comment

Working...
                    X