No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: No Voluntary, Cotto-Canelo Victor Must Face GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    Oh yeah, because Golovkin does so much trash talking. He's a regular Adrien Broner. I'm having difficulty finding anything in your comments that resembles reality.

If that was your point, that Loeffler and Sanchez have done the shht-talking.....

I agree !

But Golovkin is 100% accountable for their words/actions.

Even Ward knows that Golovkin is not the one doing the shht-talking.

This is a very interesting video. I am sure that after watching it, everyone can see whats up.

Ward was very complimentary of Golovkin in this video..... check out his comments regarding the shht-talk, Golovkins resume, and what Golovkin needs to do with his career to match his reputation.

Also, Ward is not putting it on Golovkin, not one bit..... he clearly wants the fight no question, but he does not have an issue if Golovkin would prefer not ot fight him, he just wants Loeffler and Sanchez to stop lying to the fans.

Typical 100% real Andre Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      What are you talking about ?

NOBODY has spoken more shht over the last 2-3 years than Team Golovkin..... except maybe Team Pacquiao.

Oh, unless you are one of those kids who think that a fighter is not responsible for the actions/comments made by his official representatives?

Is that your angle, that Golovkin didn't say it, it was Sanchez and Loeffler ?

That angle wont work friend.
      What **** are they talking? Does every manager/trainer not think their fighter is capable of beating the best competition in their division? Especially when their fighter has made it perfectly clear that he wants to fight all title holders at middleweight. Are you talking about the Golovkin camp's response to Ward wanting a fight at 168? Since Ward is soon to be fighting at light heavyweight and was just rejected from facing some guy named Rohan Murdock, I seriously doubt the serious nature of that offer. This guy isn't even in the top 30 according to boxrec. Why is Ward calling out Golovkin but fighting a #31 ranked super middleweight? There's no excuse for that.
      I'd like you to name the **** that Sanchez and Loeffler have been talking because as far as I can tell, they have continued to say Golovkin will face anyone in the middleweight division and have backed up that talk by attempting to make fights with the best fighters in that division. When you continue to win and do what you claim you can do, that's not talking ****, that's putting your money where your mouth is.
      Golovkin is not a ****y, loud-mouther, arrogant fight. You cannot convince me otherwise.
      Last edited by theface07; 10-27-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Oh yeah, because Golovkin does so much trash talking. He's a regular Adrien Broner. I'm having difficulty finding anything in your comments that resembles reality.

Beware of wasting much time with that idiot. First he was "I hate catchweights", then " fcuk the rankings, everybody knows Ggg is the man at MW, leave Cotto alone", now apparently "if cotto/Canelo get stripped cause of 155 demand, then fcuk the rankings, they're the best" lololol

Comment

• Whenever Sulamain talks, you have to read between the lines. What Sulamain is actually saying is that GGG is the mandatory and the next in line for a fight against the winner of Cotto/Alvarez......unless Floyd Mayweather decides to come out of retirement and fight the winner.

If that happens, the Cotto/Alvarez winner will have to pay GGG a small step-aside fee to allow them to fight Mayweather. If GGG refuses to take the step-aside fee, GGG will be stripped of his mandatory challenger designation and Mayweather will automatically become the mandatory challenger.

Under no circumstances can the Cotto/Alvarez winner fight anyone other than GGG next.......unless it is Floyd Mayweather!

Comment

Working...
          X