11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    no different than ppl liking cars.

you know how many ppl die from cars every day?
    It's become harder in some states to own a driver's license than a gun.

A ban in guns in a country that is so heavily armed is not the answer. Guns just need to be regulated. That would at least make it harder for mentally ill people to get them legally.

I mean people say 2nd amendment this, and 2nd amendment that but when it comes to a regulation in guns they get agitated. The word is on damn the amendment.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Comment

no different than ppl liking cars.

you know how many ppl die from cars every day?
      Do you know why i called a gun an 'instant death' household utensil?

Because thats its purpose.

A car accident...is an accident. A kid pulling a trigger is using a gun for its purpose. To fire a bullet that is designed to inflict fatal damage.
      All it takes is one finger to pull the trigger. Makes killing people easy. You dont have time to consider things like you would with any other weapon.

Im not saying people shouldnt have guns. But the fact that there are more guns than people in the US and massacres happen all the time is a good reason to wonder wtf is going on over there.

Comment

guns aren't good things or bad things. theyre just things.

do you know that there's 30 guns per 100 ppl in canada?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numb...ita_by_country
        That number is bull**** lol. People up here don't carry guns, not even big drug dealers are armed for the most part. It's not part of our culture. I understand you love guns and that you're responsible, but to the rest of the world it's demented and clearly a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          It's become harder in some states to own a driver's license than a gun.

A ban in guns in a country that is so heavily armed is not the answer. Guns just need to be regulated. That would at least make it harder for mentally ill people to get them legally.

I mean people say 2nd amendment this, and 2nd amendment that but when it comes to a regulation in guns they get agitated. The word is on damn the amendment.
          i'd be willing to make a compromise on gun laws.

say gun license and registration and background check

but get rid of those idiotic gun laws like 16.5 in. barrel minimum, 10-rd max, hollow point ban, bayonet lug, 1 gun per month, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            That number is bull**** lol. People up here don't carry guns, not even big drug dealers are armed for the most part. It's not part of our culture. I understand you love guns and that you're responsible, but to the rest of the world it's demented and clearly a problem.
            i think canadians have a lot of guns.

i remrmber when some guns illegal in us were available in canada.

like chinese AK and stuff.

http://gun-shop.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Do you know why i called a gun an 'instant death' household utensil?

Because thats its purpose.

A car accident...is an accident. A kid pulling a trigger is using a gun for its purpose. To fire a bullet that is designed to inflict fatal damage.
              All it takes is one finger to pull the trigger. Makes killing people easy. You dont have time to consider things like you would with any other weapon.

Im not saying people shouldnt have guns. But the fact that there are more guns than people in the US and massacres happen all the time is a good reason to wonder wtf is going on over there.
              that's even worse.

similar amount of deaths.

guns do as its designed.

cars accidentally.

we should ban cars.

americans are fat anyway. biking and walking is good for you.

Comment

but get rid of those idiotic gun laws like 16.5 in. barrel minimum, 10-rd max, hollow point ban, bayonet lug, 1 gun per month, etc.
                Out of curiosity what do you want hollow points for?

Comment

Gun laws have to be strict because they're dealing with dangerous object which its main objective is to kill.

Why are those gun laws idiotic?

Comment

i think canadians have a lot of guns.

i remrmber when some guns illegal in us were available in canada.

like chinese AK and stuff.

http://gun-shop.ca/
                    haha we don't man. I've dealt with drug dealers, jackers, pimps, politicians, engineers, janitors, pretty much every walk of life and I'd say the amount that had guns was under 1%. The only place where guns are more popular is in Alberta because they have a hunting and cowboy culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Out of curiosity what do you want hollow points for?
                      it's better for self defense.

better stopping power, less chance of overpenetrating.

that's why cops use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X