No announcement yet.

Ben Stein: "Obama 'is the most racist president there has ever been in America"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    We were losing Idk how many jobs a month when Obama took office, and we've gained millions of jobs since. .
    You're just not gonna try to improve your lines and way of thinking at all I see? This is a line i would expect a talking head from the obama admin to say. LOWEST LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE...look it up. Do you comprehend the meaninglessness of your statement. It goes right with the whole reducing the deficit spiel right before you blew it to record numbers, which means you didn't reduce it at all.

I "peeleft: on your pisspoor knowledge and recommend that you stick to what you know best....MOVIES. You'd blow me out of the water in that department.

Comment

Nahhhh man. I post what I post because it's what I believe. We can believe what we want.

But if you think every problem in our community is because the white man...........then you don't live in the real world man.

My best friend growing up wasn't jumped, robbed, and stabbed to death by some punks because the white man was holding them down so they resorted to that.

Are there inequalities and racism towards our community from white people today......DEFINITELY.

But I went to school and graduated, got a job, and got promoted. The white man didn't hold me down. Have I encountered white racists along the way in my life....absolutely man.

But if you think the white man is the reason some of our community struggles to this day, then Idk what to tell you man. There's too much evidence of brothers doing the right thing, and getting out of their situation.

A big problem in our community is education, and a lot of it is because the parents don't teach our children the value of it. Now are inner city schools at a disadvantage, yes they are. But even the best teacher can't force a kid to go to class if he just doesn't want to.

Even Malcolm knew education was the most important thing. Unfortunately too many people in our community don't value it. Or if you see a smart brother who isn't exactly like the rest, he's criticized for acting "white". That ****s ridiculous man. That kind of **** is holding ourselves back.

I will say this, I used to be lost like you brother and my hope is that you one day wake up.
      Last edited by Khalid X; 11-10-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

And Khalid......all I was saying about the guy in your avi was that you're endorsing a blatant racist. That's all.

It's like b*tching about racists white people, while repping a black racist on your avi......it's comical man

That was all.
        Well I notice people like to throw the term "racist" out because It's meaning has been changed to fit agendas.

So let me ask you this; When have I, Khalid, or any other black person endorsed discriminatory behavior towards whites or any group?

If you can't point out any, then all your doing is making false equivalencies.

Comment

Sharp Shooter is a clear as day racist as well. Idk if Khalib actually hates white people or is prejudice towards them,
          I don't hate white people, nor am I prejudice towards them. I have never made a racial or negative comment towards anyone or any group on this site.

I have openly challenged people to search my posting history and point out a post that would back up the claim that I'm a racist. To this day, no one has.

However, if you think I'm a racist or prejudice....then that's fine by me.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          but he seems to be okay racism towards white people, because in general....."white people are racist towards us"
          What racism do white people face here in America?

I really want to hear this one...........

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          It shouldn't even be about race, but you guys are all fixated on it or so it seems.
          I'm not fixated on race.

People troll me all the time, on racial topics, until I finally respond to them.
          Last edited by Khalid X; 11-10-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            I will say this, I used to be lost like you brother and my hope is that you one day wake up.
            Actually I dont think 4corners is lost. He sounds like he is a successfull person.

Comment

• Originally posted by One_Businessman View Post
              You're just not gonna try to improve your lines and way of thinking at all I see? This is a line i would expect a talking head from the obama admin to say. LOWEST LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE...look it up. Do you comprehend the meaninglessness of your statement. It goes right with the whole reducing the deficit spiel right before you blew it to record numbers, which means you didn't reduce it at all.

I "peeleft: on your pisspoor knowledge and recommend that you stick to what you know best....MOVIES. You'd blow me out of the water in that department.
              Anyone with a brain knows the government's "unemployment rate" is a farce.

More people have dropped out of the work force. More blacks, especially are now unemployed.

The unemployment rate is now low because they simply stopped counting people.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                Anyone with a brain knows the government's "unemployment rate" is a farce.

More people have dropped out of the work force. More blacks, especially are now unemployed.

The unemployment rate is now low because they simply stopped counting people.
                yeah the governments unemployement numbers are as reliable as their inflation numbers

Comment

Working...
                X