Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    If you pause it at :25 you can see the plane at ground level.

How am I a hypocrite?
    Even though I think a plane hit the pentagon I don't think that video is clear evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      No you can't?
      Oh yeah. I saw a white smudge. So a plane was driven into the pentagon not flown.
      Yup and I guess all the parts they found OF AN ACTUAL PLANE where just planted there right?

Hahaha, oh man Alex Jones should thank you guys personally.

Comment

If you pause it at :25 you can see the plane at ground level.

How am I a hypocrite?
        I watched 4 times. No plane.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            I watched 4 times. No plane.

Here is the white line thing ladled plane

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Even though I think a plane hit the pentagon I don't think that video is clear evidence.
              The video is at a slow rate, it doesn't show it frame by frame but you can see at :25 a plane at almost ground level before impact.

To accept the 9/11 conspiracy is one of the most ridiculous things people have done. It's been debunked by engineers and overwhelming evidence.

I think sometimes the most logical explanation or question asked is the best. Why would the U.S govt bomb or detonate the World Trade Center and the Pentagon simply to have a pretense to go to war? LOL the U.S has never needed something like this to go to war.

It just makes no sense and people like Alex Jones and the other nut jobs are making millions off of people like you.

Conspiracies have happened but everything isn't a conspiracy.

Comment

I think sometimes the most logical explanation or question asked is the best. Why would the U.S govt bomb or detonate the World Trade Center and the Pentagon simply to have a pretense to go to war? LOL the U.S has never needed something like this to go to war.
                LOL. Yes they have. I will educate you when I wake up. Look up what started the war in Vietnam.

Comment

LOL. Yes they have. I will educate you when I wake up. Look up what started the war in Vietnam.
                  Oh the Gulf of Tonkin incident....lol

So you are equating the U.S military lying about an American ship being sunk, to the murder and detonation of 3 buildings in Manhattan, the Pentagon and another plane full of Americans flying over Pennsylvania?

So I guess if you find one lie from the govt, then they are lying ALL the time.

I'm not going to get into this point by point but believe what you want. Keep watching Alex Jones and visiting places like infowars.com. I'm sure they appreciate your contributions.

Comment

Oh the Gulf of Tonkin incident....lol

So you are equating the U.S military lying about an American ship being sunk, to the murder and detonation of 3 buildings in Manhattan, the Pentagon and another plane full of Americans flying over Pennsylvania?

So I guess if you find one lie from the govt, then they are lying ALL the time.

I'm not going to get into this point by point but believe what you want. Keep watching Alex Jones and visiting places like infowars.com. I'm sure they appreciate your contributions.
                    You said the govt have never needed to lie to go to war. What about the Kuwaiti girl's story about the baby holocaust that started the war in Iraq.

Comment

It just makes no sense and people like Alex Jones and the other nut jobs are making millions off of people like you.
                      I never said I thought the government orchestrated 9/11. I just said that the video wasn't good evidence of a plane hitting.

Comment

Working...
                      X