Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Canelo Will Break Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol@ Guerrero is a bigger version of Hatton. But it is all irrelevant Floyd will fight who he needs to, Guerreo is a tought prospect 4 him too, if Mosley could stun him, and Cotto bloody him then Alvarez could ruin him, look for Floyd 2 retire again after Guererro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
      You need to get off your high horse pal you know sweet FA,its gonna take a really special fighter to beat Floyd and if you cant see that your even stupider than you sound.

Im out...
      I actually think that at WW, Robert is special! And the opponent dont have to be special, its just a style thing! The way to beat a slick boxer is with pressure! But a brawler cant do it all the time, a swarmer like that, can be very effective! Mares-Moreno but if Floyd wants to win, he gonna punch and clinch, wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        I actually think that at WW, Robert is special! And the opponent dont have to be special, its just a style thing! The way to beat a slick boxer is with pressure! But a brawler cant do it all the time, a swarmer like that, can be very effective! Mares-Moreno but if Floyd wants to win, he gonna punch and clinch, wait and see.
        It only makes sense for Floyd to keep it at mid ring. Guerrero is not physically stronger so it won't be a problem walking him backwards. He only fights one way and Mayweather knows that. Easy night. Much easier than Cotto because he'll move his feet.

Comment

I already did pass it off, as an objective one! Everything I say, I have a logical reason for believing it! Yet you still have none! The other guy Im currently debating with, at LEAST has something to say! Your biased, so no matter what you will say Floyd will win because of his achievements! Your still saying that trash, and nothing about the style match up! The betting odds will be stacked against Robert, because everytime Floyd fights, the odds are in his favors! Is Floyd a better fighter than Robert? Yea, but Floyd is better than Hatton! It dont mean that Robert doesnt have a style, that will match up with Floyds! Even Billy C who HATES Floyd, said he will give Floyd credit for fighting Robert, because he KNOWS BOXING! Some of you clowns here, tried to discredit Floyd, and call this a bum fight, or a cherry! You just dont know boxing, period! Punch N Clinch coming May 4th
          You're the type of person who lives in their own world. Noone considers the nonsense that you've posted in this thread to be objective except you. The other guy that you're debating is making the mistake of responding to you seriously. You haven't proven yourself worthy of being taken seriously, so I won't do so. You keep comparing Guerrero to Hatton as if you are unaware that Hatton got KO'ed. Hatton wasn't able to do anything with Mayweather so what is calling Guerrero a better version supposed to mean? Guerrero had a lot harder time with Berto than Mayweather had with Hatton and Berto Isn't half the fighter that Floyd is. Say something intelligent dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            It only makes sense for Floyd to keep it at mid ring. Guerrero is not physically stronger so it won't be a problem walking him backwards. He only fights one way and Mayweather knows that. Easy night. Much easier than Cotto because he'll move his feet.
            I hope he moves his feet, but lets not forget, Cotto laid out a blueprint different from the way I predict it will go. Cotto boxed going backwards. If Robert does that, it may cause another problem if Floyd wants to walk him down! Floyd DOES need his feet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              You're the type of person who lives in their own world. Noone considers the nonsense that you've posted in this thread to be objective except you. The other guy that you're debating is making the mistake of responding to you seriously. You haven't proven yourself worthy of being taken seriously, so I won't do so. You keep comparing Guerrero to Hatton as if you are unaware that Hatton got KO'ed. Hatton wasn't able to do anything with Mayweather so what is calling Guerrero a better version supposed to mean? Guerrero had a lot harder time with Berto than Mayweather had with Hatton and Berto Isn't half the fighter that Floyd is. Say something intelligent dude.
              If no one finds it objective, that doesnt bother me! I know what Im talking about, and thats all that matters! The other guy responded, because he felt a need to prove each point wrong! I came back with facts about the styles! Nothing but boxing game, is what I have to offer! You have no logical breakdown of the fight, period! All you do is use hype, about records, and stats! Yea Hatton got KO'd but I made the point(all I do is make points) that Robert is much better, and isnt getting KO'd by Mayweather. Berto had NO tough time with Berto! Floyd was visibly uncomfortable with Hatton, but Hatton has a glass jaw! Robert was a BRUTE against Berto, and should have gotten a 3d rnd TKO! Berto looked like a space creature after the massacre. Make a boxing point, instead of getting mad, and saying Im this, or that! Oh thats right, ya cant, can ya? I just know my boxing. Period

Comment

• Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
                Lol@ Guerrero is a bigger version of Hatton. But it is all irrelevant Floyd will fight who he needs to, Guerreo is a tought prospect 4 him too, if Mosley could stun him, and Cotto bloody him then Alvarez could ruin him, look for Floyd 2 retire again after Guererro.
                still but hurt from pacquiao

Comment

Robert Guerrero is special,especially bad you mean ?? Ive been watchin his fights the whole time weve been talking here and trying to make a case for him to see your side of it but I just cant.Your talking through your arse pal,you need to watch some more of his fights and not just the Berto fight.Floyd Mayweather is going to absolutely destroy Robert Guerrero,anywhere Guerrero wants to take the fight Floyd will beat him.

Oh and did you just compare Floyd to Moreno ??

This conversation is over buddy....Ill leave you with a present,this guy looks real special lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMy8mYxams

Comment

I hope he moves his feet, but lets not forget, Cotto laid out a blueprint different from the way I predict it will go. Cotto boxed going backwards. If Robert does that, it may cause another problem if Floyd wants to walk him down! Floyd DOES need his feet!
                    If you can fight going backwards then you have a great chance at giving Floyd a run. But we know the Ghost can't do that. He's no Cotto. He would look slow and awkward trying to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

• if mayweather gets by guerrero.in september he'll go after another lefty in martinez. that way his body can "some what", be use to alittle extra weight. then we'll see mayweather vs canelo in may 2014.

Comment

Working...
                      X