Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got into a car accident...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Got into a car accident...

On my way home less than 45 seconds away.... I get hit by a 78 year old lady... like wtf?? I was almost home damnit! I'm in the far right lane... she goes over 4 lanes and still hits my ass as she tries to cross the street. Her car nails me in on the front driver side near the wheel. My soda flies all over the place ( just stopped at Arbys and I was hungry *mad face*). The car rides on 2 wheels for a good 3 seconds as it almost flips over but hits the rail and comes back down. I struggle to get out my car dizzy as ****. Some man pulls me back as I almost walk in to oncoming traffic. The lady tries to blame the whole thing on me! GTFO b*tch! The police arrive and it was like 10 witnesses blaming everything on her as she goes across every ****ing lane and still hits me. She never cries or anything... As soon as she gets a ticket she falls to her knees and starts crying saying "I didn't see him". First it was my fault... now you didn't see me? How ****ed up is the world....

For those who care:
    I'm ok

were you posting on boxingscene at the time?

Comment

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
      On my way home less than 45 seconds away.... I get hit by a 78 year old lady... like wtf?? I was almost home damnit! I'm in the far right lane... she goes over 4 lanes and still hits my ass as she tries to cross the street. Her car nails me in on the front driver side near the wheel. My soda flies all over the place ( just stopped at Arbys and I was hungry *mad face*). The car rides on 2 wheels for a good 3 seconds as it almost flips over but hits the rail and comes back down. I struggle to get out my car dizzy as ****. Some man pulls me back as I almost walk in to oncoming traffic. The lady tries to blame the whole thing on me! GTFO b*tch! The police arrive and it was like 10 witnesses blaming everything on her as she goes across every ****ing lane and still hits me. She never cries or anything... As soon as she gets a ticket she falls to her knees and starts crying saying "I didn't see him". First it was my fault... now you didn't see me? How ****ed up is the world....

For those who care:
      I'm ok
      So is your ride sparked?

Comment

Originally posted by timothy horton View Post
        duiobs......

Comment

you shoulda whooped her ass

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            you shoulda whooped her ass
            based on the way you fight you might want to stop talking tough. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              Lol nah, happened last night and for once I wasn't in the BS Lounge at the time. Seat belt saved my ass but airbag didn't come out.... Most likely would have been a long without the seat belt. Buckle the **** up!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                based on the way you fight you might want to stop talking tough. lol
                its coffee time.

no effort was put into that dudey.

Comment

Awwww you poor thing, I'm glad you are ok

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    So is your ride sparked?
                    My alignment suspension all the **** under the car is ****ed. All my tires are pointing different directions. I just paid that b*tch off too. Man I hope it doesn't take like 4 months to get this **** settled. Definitely about to go pick up a luxurious rental car on her insurance's dime.

Comment

Working...
                    X