Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "This Has Been The Best Training Camp Since the De La Hoya Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares?

Nobody wants to see this fight.

Pac isn't getting younger. He should only take good fights.

Comment

I remember before Margs he said he was worried and that Manny did not have the proper focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        lolllllll, at least be in your best shape ever for a competitive opponent

all this just to get one over floyd, i feel sorry for mosley
        The only way he could have got over Floyd in this was to not duck Mosley first and fight him before Floyd did , he cant get over Floyd no matter what happens because Mosley is not the same fighter as was shown with Mora , Mosley looks way old today , deadman walking Oscar , Hatton and now Mosley were all Floyd damaged goods , Cotto was Margos damaged goods , Margo was Mosleys ,, its an ongoing patten by Pac to fight fighters that are passed it or coming of bad losses with a quick give me win to cover the fact they were not the same ,,

Pac is plastic these days , all in the aid of ducking a no cut off random OST .

Comment

Oh dammit, you know what that means? This fight is taking place at 144.

Comment

That f***ing scares me as far as what will happen to Mosley. Roach is always willing to talk up how bad training camps are going with Pacquiao.

Comment

lol @ people not believing Roach.

He looks to be in much better shape than the Margarito and Clottey fight combined. I remember people complaining about how fat and slow he looked last October.

Comment

Working...
              X