Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Would Drop Down For Gervonta Davis, Jabs Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Would Drop Down For Gervonta Davis, Jabs Lopez

WBA and WBO lightweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko tried a new way to communicate with his fans. For the first time ever, the Ukrainian boxer had an Instragram live stream, in which he answered some questions about Gervonta Davis, his future fight and even discussed plans for retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefullly we would see the lopez fight by 2019 ending/early 2020. I have zero hope for the Tank fight, they dont want that fight for now.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Lomachenko/Berchelt is 100x more appealing at 130?

Comment

Loma secretly confirms that he will not move up above 135 because he feels that he reached his limit. He will stay at 135 until he becomes Undisputed Champ and then retires. Mikey won't drop down back and thats why only one good opponent left and thats Davis.

Comment

Boy Teofimo will beat the shit outta you boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
            Loma secretly confirms that he will not move up above 135 because he feels that he reached his limit. He will stay at 135 until he becomes Undisputed Champ and then retires. Mikey won't drop down back and thats why only one good opponent left and thats Davis.
            He did say that he did have fighters (plural) that he wanted to fight, and only named Tank. I assume he’d move up to 140 for Mikey since they’re both pretty much the same size, where guys like Hooker and Taylor are huge compared to Loma

Comment

Devin Haney would beat yo ass and Tank would too.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Devin Haney would beat yo ass and Tank would too.
                Keep hating hater.
                BTW great insight into why you think he would lose to all these fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Am I the only one who thinks Lomachenko/Berchelt is 100x more appealing at 130?
                  I'm not sure about more appealing, but a fight vs. Berchelt is definitely more realistic (because Berchelt is working with Arum now).

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post

Or Mikey beats Spence and drops back down to seal his legacy

Ohhaaaa

Comment

Working...
                    X