No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And yet y'all still have not one charge relating to collusion.

Gruber didn't call you guys "stupid" for nothing.
    Two more years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And yet y'all still have not one charge relating to collusion.

Gruber didn't call you guys "stupid" for nothing.
      And Coulter called you the stupidest part of Trump’s base and that’s some achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        And Coulter called you the stupidest part of Trump’s base and that’s some achievement
        Amen .....

Comment

• You think trump will finish all 8 years?

Or die middle of his 2nd term?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            You think trump will finish all 8 years?

Or die middle of his 2nd term?
            He will at least finish this term. Look at his health report. The democrats were praying that his blood pressure would had been through the roof with all the grief he gets from them and it wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              He will at least finish this term. Look at his health report. The democrats were praying that his blood pressure would had been through the roof with all the grief he gets from them and it wasn't.
              Just my opinion, but i don't believe that health report at all. He eats junk food, he's overweight, he's always fighting with somebody, and yeah, I believe he's under a lot of pressure. But he thrives on chaos.

Aside from his health, I don't think he will see a 2nd term.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Just my opinion, but i don't believe that health report at all. He eats junk food, he's overweight, he's always fighting with somebody, and yeah, I believe he's under a lot of pressure. But he thrives on chaos.

We will

Comment

• I've been thinking of making a bet thread about this.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...95228837048325

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra

Read em and weep liberal loons.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

He might, jaz even though his approval rating is quite low. The Democratic party is so divided and I really think people are getting tired of the extremism on both sides and I honestly don't feel the far left wing appeals to the average American.

Might be another case of divide and conquer like last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X