No announcement yet.

what happens to fury if......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens to fury if......

A. he fights pulev and makes 8-10....then fights wilder and gets a 20 mil guarantee and gets KTFO? which pisses his chances of getting an AJ fight....also could cause him to retire or go back off the deep end and back into booze and coke? how much is that deal worth then? he still seeing another 40-50 mil? what if fury realizes he just made a quick 30 mil and loses his desire and slips back into his old self?

B. aj and wilder both fight in may/june 1st...fury will fight sometime around.....aj and wilder then decide to do a two fight deal one in the UK one in the US with an easy interim fight in between......say the 1st fight is good and close....both guys drop each other...AJ survies and wins a decision....they take an early interim fight 2020...then rematch in the US later in 2020.....while hes waiting and fighting guys that no one cares about and collecting checks he realizes hes been stealing money and decides to start drinking again? starts doing blow again after raking espn for 30 mil or so.....and basically loses desire and gets fat and stops fighting

both seem kinda crazy...but probably no more crazy than fury signing with espn and top rank seemed about a week ago

is fury still seeing 80-100 mil?

That was about 50 questions at once. If Fury loses or goes back to drugs/gluttony he doesn't see all of the money and gets cut loose/lower terms from that point on.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      That was about 50 questions at once. If Fury loses or goes back to drugs/gluttony he doesn't see all of the money and gets cut loose/lower terms from that point on.
      yup...so basically the number is designed to trick you....its contingent on him beating wilder and fighting AJ......thats how he rakes up.....and thats not a given

arum is trying to thwart the momentum wilder had...wilder had a good fight against ortiz...then a decent ppv fight....and was about to get another one.....wilders profile is rising

but bob is still mad that al wouldnt let crawford have his low hanging fruit in danny garcia to build his name.....arum went fo the weakest link in haymons WW stable......and when al wouldnt let him have that he got very angry

Comment

Who cares, unless your his accountant. He got fooled into a conjob once and hes not doing it again. If you want big fights in america how about u guys stop robbing the B side/foreign figher every time.

Comment

All a bunch of what ifs and maybes impossible to know in advance. I think Wilder wants the rematch and Fury doesn't want the rematch. The public considers Fury the winner so Fury wants to leave it at that rather than risk getting KOed in a rematch. Wilder knows the public thinks he lost and he wants to redeem himself be KOing Fury in a rematch. I think Fury will drive a very hard bargain to rematch Wilder and the rematch may not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            All a bunch of what ifs and maybes impossible to know in advance. I think Wilder wants the rematch and Fury doesn't want the rematch. The public considers Fury the winner so Fury wants to leave it at that rather than risk getting KOed in a rematch. Wilder knows the public thinks he lost and he wants to redeem himself be KOing Fury in a rematch. I think Fury will drive a very hard bargain to rematch Wilder and the rematch may not happen.
            to some degree i agree with ya here

but if fury is sure he won and the public thinks hes was the winner then he could easily rematch and outbox wilder for 12 rounds without leaving his feet....thats the problem though.....the leaving of the feet...he did it twice and the 2nd time his head damn near flew off......

if hes afraid to risk getting ko'd then hes plain "afraid"....in my opinion.....if he thinks the court of public opinion matters than all he has to do is repeat his performance without getting dropped twice..i dont think hes as confident in fighting wilder again as you may think though....if youre afraid to get ko'd youre just plain afraid

Comment

The thing about all of this what if this guy leaves that guy out or these two team up against this one stuffs is all three, despite the bull**** fanboys say, are far too good for a loss to one or even both of the other two to have too devastating effect on their career.

Tyson Fury can be KO'd by Wilder and still come back with plenty of following to justify a good split for himself against Joshua. Same for any of the characters, switch around the names all you like I still believe these three are much better than everyone else.

Losing to Ali didn't ruin Foreman, it made him. You get me.

Comment

Pulev is mandated after Joshua stops Miller. Besides Fury is busy humping donkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Who cares, unless your his accountant. He got fooled into a conjob once and hes not doing it again. If you want big fights in america how about u guys stop robbing the B side/foreign figher every time.
                  The same thing could be said in reverse. The UK is famous for robbing visiting boxers and giving their heroes KO wins over foreign boxers that aren't even hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    The thing about all of this what if this guy leaves that guy out or these two team up against this one stuffs is all three, despite the bull**** fanboys say, are far too good for a loss to one or even both of the other two to have too devastating effect on their career.

Tyson Fury can be KO'd by Wilder and still come back with plenty of following to justify a good split for himself against Joshua. Same for any of the characters, switch around the names all you like I still believe these three are much better than everyone else.

Losing to Ali didn't ruin Foreman, it made him. You get me.
                    oh i feel you

but its the modern era...short attention spans...even though a loss shouldnt automatically knock one of these guys down....but if the other guys still feel you carry risk....they may say "well i already beat him" or "he already lost to the other guy...so no need"

Comment

Working...
                    X