Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-20-2019, 01:25 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 16,852.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
You're trying to understand something you yourself made up? Good luck with that I guess
So you said it as a joke one day and people believed so you thought why not just roll with it?

Id believe you a martian before I believe that you black.
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:55 PM #132
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4933 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 44,410.00
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Don't include me in this. Especially when all of a sudden mentioning me for recognition as being black, when you were one of the ones saying I wasn't black in the first place

Of course one would have to be black to be black, sure. But being black also comes with What you identify as. And in no way, shape or form, from what I observed over the years, you do NOT identify culturally or socially as being black, other than you being born the shaded color you are

And no I'm not calling you an uncle Tom, because I actually know the definition of an Uncle Tom. But I've seen you shuck, jive and coon for Meritorious Manumisions too many times on this forum to count

A black man can speak properly, be educated, not necessarily have to like stereotypical things about black culture and still be black. To me, you sir are not black, but are a white racist apologist in black skin... That's just my take, nothing personal.
Please quote me when I said you weren't black, I'll wait. Like I care what you think about me being black. You're just another dumb ideological slave that thinks all black people have to measure up to your form of blackness
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
you are what's wrong in the black community, shame you can't see it.

Also please show me where I was chucking and jiving

You so desperate for black approval you were yelling for Gloveking to confirm your blackness in a video.
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:56 PM #133
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4933 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 44,410.00
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
So you said it as a joke one day and people believed so you thought why not just roll with it?

Id believe you a martian before I believe that you black.
I honestly couldn't care less what a troll on a boxing forum believes about me or not. As I said, good luck with that
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:06 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 16,852.86

Quote:
Don't include me in this. Especially when all of a sudden mentioning me for recognition as being black, when you were one of the ones saying I wasn't black in the first place

Of course one would have to be black to be black, sure. But being black also comes with What you identify as. And in no way, shape or form, from what I observed over the years, you do NOT identify culturally or socially as being black, other than you being born the shaded color you are

And no I'm not calling you an uncle Tom, because I actually know the definition of an Uncle Tom. But I've seen you shuck, jive and coon for Meritorious Manumisions too many times on this forum to count

A black man can speak properly, be educated, not necessarily have to like stereotypical things about black culture and still be black. To me, you sir are not black, but are a white racist apologist in black skin... That's just my take, nothing personal.
You give him too much credit.

He is not black.
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:52 PM #135
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18642 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 161,122.72
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
And to be fair, I've seen you shuck and jive when it was convenient

Like that time you were backing Rockin when he was telling people to get off welfare and go back to Africa.

Not fooled by you either. You want to be militant, but in reality, you remind me of someone like The Game... The type to live out in Beverly Hills, Ca and promote the "culture" as some sort of fashion brand

Not saying you live in a nice neighborhood or living in a nice neighborhood is bad. Hell, I live in a nice neighborhood right now. That's not the point

The point is, you promote the "culture" like it's some brand name clothing attire. But in reality, you're more self serving and individualistic than actually trying to educate and help people. Just my observation
Bump the thread about Rockin being on food stamps and you'll see I was defending Rockin. This was before I knew the dude was a racist and he had said nothing racist in that thread when I was saying it's ok for him to be on food stamps. But I know your type. You have identity issues. Your lack of melanin makes you go harder cuz you gotta overcompensate.

I seen you on video. You're still trying to convince people you're black, Talcum X

Matter of fact you don't even gotta bump it. Here is my reponse to Rockin in that thread right here. He didn't say **** racist or about black people going back to Africa. So you're another one exposed as a liar.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...2&postcount=27

I don't know why ya'll keep coming at me with these lies when ya'll know I don't forget **** and will pull up the receipts in a minute

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-20-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:54 PM #136
Supreme

Quoted: 5621 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 93,066.09
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I seen you on video. You're still trying to convince people you're black, Talcum X

Funny you say that. I remember you ran to me for confirmation that you were black when other posters accused you of not being black

My question is why would you run to a non-black poster for confirmation that you're black, if he himself wasn't black?
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:55 PM #137
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
You give him too much credit.

He is not black.
He's a lost cause. I wouldn't even waste energy on him
Old 02-20-2019, 03:00 PM #138
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Funny you say that. I remember you ran to me for confirmation that you were black when other posters accused you of not being black

My question is why would you run to a non-black poster for confirmation that you're black, if he himself wasn't black?
Here's my comment to rockin in that thread. Now explain to me why you would choose to lie on me Talcum X?

Old 02-20-2019, 03:03 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Mu****as just make up scenarios in they head about me like I can't go back and pull up the **** I said. I remember EVERYTHING and can pull the receipts in a matter of minutes
Old 02-20-2019, 03:07 PM #140
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Here's my comment to rockin in that thread. Now explain to me why you would choose to lie on me Talcum X?

Lie on you?

Again, you came running to me for confirmation that you were black.... Why?

And yes, you were shucking and jiving for Rockin, the racist. Talking about "he doesn't have to explain schit to people. Do him".. Pretty sure that's the thread he was telling people to get off welfare and go back to Africa

You were up there trying to get cool points. And then once he put you in the same boat as everyone else, you're b1tch ass was up there telling him "I even defended you when you admitted to being on welfare", as if you thought by doing acts of meritorious Manumisions would somehow exclude you from also being attacked by Rockin the racist

You're a phony and we all see through you marketing the "culture" as some clothing line. Sit down, boy

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, christ, killer mike, rapper, religion

User Tag List