No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Miller Is Slow, Not A Puncher, Got Caught On PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NEW YORK Jarrell Miller spent nearly half an hour Tuesday trashing Anthony Joshua during an interview session with a small group of reporters prior to their press conference at Madison Square Garden. When it was Joshua's turn to talk later Tuesday, he fired back at the loquacious contender in a couple succinct sentences that encapsulated
    [Click Here To Read More]
    'Loquacious ' is not a term I'd ever associate with the humble Nigerian Robot.

Comment

It's good for Aj to save everyone the trouble of laying out all the reasons why Miller is a bum. I wonder why they say this fraud faces the best competition. He STILL hasn't faced an A level heavyweight in his prime yet. F---ing fraud.

No one is talking about the testosterone exemption Miller mentioned that Aj gets. Maybe that's why his weight fluctuates so wildly from fight-to-fight? And he knows if he fights Wilder (which he never will) he'll have to do REAL drug testing.

It's so easy to see through these Clown a$$ fighters these days.

Comment

If AJ has such a low opinion of big baby, why did he agree to fight him? Why not take $50 million to fight Wilder??

Comment

substance abuse, got caught on PEDs. I can’t really respect that, so talk is cheap. You know?

Bro your last opponent got caught on PED's multiple times lol

Anyways I have you winning with 7th round stoppage. I do feel like Miller will give you problems early on before you eventually stop him lol

Comment

Its the heavy weight division so one punch can end the fight.
            However, I don't see anything Miller does that Joshua won't be able to handle.
            Nice way to get American's to know AJ tho because Miller will be talking to every camera put in his face till fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Is either fighter doing VADA for this fight?
              AJ only does it sometimes for a few weeks before the fight. He's not on it year round, so its pointless anyway , as he will just cycle off whatever he needs to.

He's signed up for UKAD, but they are the biggest joke in drug testing. Google some of the stories about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                Joshua is signed up to VADA anyway, and has been since before his fight with Kevin Johnson at least. I'd like to think Miller is signed up to VADA as well for a fight of this magnitude - probably should have been for last couple of years as well.
                IMO any fight for a top 15 contender ranking with any of the governing bodies should be subject to VADA for both fighters, regardless of the opponent. Any top 15 contender can receive a title shot and so every step must be taken to ensure they are clean athletes at all times - it just so happens that VADA provides the most in-depth and rigorous testing.
                WRONG - AJ only does VADA for a few weeks before a fight, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  However, that statement does makes one very curious though. Why would he even bring something like that up?
                  Because Miller has been talking *****?! Or maybe, because Miller was talking *****?!
                  Or is it taking a glimpse at psychology, thinking you're on to something and running with it despite not actually knowing psychology?

Or is everything layered conspiracies?
                  Or was Miller talking ***** and got the easiest shot right back at him?

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    substance abuse, got caught on PEDs. I can’t really respect that, so talk is cheap. You know?

Bro your last opponent got caught on PED's multiple times lol

Anyways I have you winning with 7th round stoppage. I do feel like Miller will give you problems early on before you eventually stop him lol
                    Probably more to do with the difference in Povetkin and Miller's approach to Joshua no? Or is that too obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      So what about Joshua's alleged juicing? It's been rumored that he has been roiding for years.

Also, by the way you can lay that Baby oil comment to rest now since Tyson Fury has had his come to Jesus moment. Deontay Wilder has officially ruined his career.

Once he hit the canvas from that 12th round knockdown he thought he had died. It put the fear of God in him. It was a sign from God that fighting Deontay Wilder was wrong.

He could have easily been killed in that ring. Wilder nearly decapitated him to the point that he wants no further conflicts with him now or in the near future. It was definitely a life changing moment for him.

Moreover, he thought he had sustained a long lasting injury or permanent brain damage from that head shot he absorbed from Deontay Wilder in that last round too. So in short Fury may have won the battle but Wilder ended up winning the war.

Now Fury is boxed in on ESPN in solitary confinement with no one to fight.
                      Well, I hate to state the obvious but...
                      Alleged and rumoured are just that.

And
                      Deontay Wilder ruined Fury's career so bad that Fury's next contract was for 80 million. Yeah, devastating to his career right enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X