Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Crolla Set For April 12 In Los Angeles, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    What if it's not? What if Loma struggles again for the third straight time vs average contenders?
    He won't struggle, but if he does? Then yeah, he's not P4P top 3-4 if he struggles vs someone like Crolla. This should be a complete and utter wipeout.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      He may KO him but we won’t find out since Crolla is a lightweight and Tank only fights bantams. It is undeniable though that Crolla has a far superior resume and is the far more proven commodity. That’s objectively 100% true. It’s also pathetic.
      he knows crolla wouldn't last 1 round because they will drain him down to 130lbs lol. davis has to have every advantage can't risk losing. that will ruin the whole plan!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        He won't struggle, but if he does? Then yeah, he's not P4P top 3-4 if he struggles vs someone like Crolla. This should be a complete and utter wipeout.
        loma haters will define him losing two rounds as struggling and try to run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          For me, he's a top 6 or 7 best fighter in the world.

I've Loma as a solid B level fighter now. If there's any little struggle with Crolla, he'd be a C fighter. How many times does he need to prove himself against average fighters? Also, don't forget his loss to a journeyman Mr. Salido.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-19-2019, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I've Loma as a solid B level fighter now. If there's any little struggle with Crolla, he'd be a C fighter. How many times does he need to prove himself against average fighters? Also, don't forget his loss to a journeyman Mr. Salido.
            It's one thing losing rounds to someone like Linares who is skillful, but if he struggles even a little vs Crolla then that is telling.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              "This" is supposed to be the best p4p fighter in the world?? Fighting a mid level Brit just because he has a belt ? And then on his last fight he struggled with tank Davis leftovers , pedraza..and then on his next fight he's fighting Richard Commey, Robert Easter's leftovers ...SMH
              Every fighter fought someones leftovers you bum. YDKSAB

Comment

LOL B level fighter. Fastest 3 division champ in history only a B level.

Comment

**** am I even paying for DAZN for? Lmao. They just Allergic to getting decent fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                    LOL B level fighter. Fastest 3 division champ in history only a B level.
                    If your professor gave you a test with 12 multiple choice questions, and you scored 11/12, what's your percentage?

Without even considering who it is against. (Not counting the mighty struggles with nondescript opponents.) Loma has the highest potential to be A- boxer, if he fought his whole life and never even lost again. That loss to Salido will stay.

I'm a boxing fan and I wanna see Loma challenge himself more. Crolla is not the way. If that makes me a hater, so be it.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 02-20-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

War Crolla! The Brits are coming!

Comment

Working...
                      X