Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the temperature outside where you live??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16C*, quite chilly here in NZ.

Comment

39.2 today

Comment

On a side note. Have any Americans here ever been to the UK? Or have plans to go? And what are your thoughts on the UK from the outside? I've never been to America. But want to go to New York, Boston, maybe LA for the experience. Where would you recommend someone from the UK to visit when going to America?

Comment

Hit 47C (116f) in Melbourne today where I live.

Luckily I'm in Sri Lanka where it's only 31C.

Comment

New York has some weird weather. Monday there was a HIGH of 14 degrees Fahrenheit and yesterday it was 57 degrees and raining.

Today it's in the high 20s.

Comment

46 deg at 5am.

It was like 77 deg around noon yesterday though.

Cali cuck here, representin'.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                No palm trees in UK. It’s about 20 - 30 degrees C for about 2 months in the year, rest of the year sub 15 far too cold for palm trees.
                Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                Bruz we hit 46 degrees for a cpl of days in a row this last week in Australia that's 113 faranheit.
                Australia has the best weather in the world.
                Pitty our boxers sux though.
                Btw I have a palm tree in my backyard that I'm looking at right now.
                Lol I was messing around guys, I know there aren't palm trees in the UK.

I've always wanted to visit Australia

Comment

My phone says 33 degrees here now.

Comment

it's almost 0C [32F] on the dot right now. yesterday it got to around 50 F, which is about 10 C.

it's been as cold as -20 C at my house [0 F] and when i was in the mountains it was -10 F and closed some of the ski resorts.

i live near the NH / MA border.
                    Last edited by New England; 01-25-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                      On a side note. Have any Americans here ever been to the UK? Or have plans to go? And what are your thoughts on the UK from the outside? I've never been to America. But want to go to New York, Boston, maybe LA for the experience. Where would you recommend someone from the UK to visit when going to America?

Avoid the deep South or you'll get a bad impression of America.

Comment

Working...
                      X