Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-23-2019, 09:55 PM #1
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5506 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 52,449.55
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default What Do You Guys Think Of The Mandela Effect?

The Mandela effect is an observed phenomenon in which a large segment of the population misremembers a significant event or shares a memory of an event that did not actually occur.

Here are some examples,

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:25 AM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
WallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud ofWallabeeKing has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 12,537.14

I just think people don't remember shít.
WallabeeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:04 AM #3
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5506 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 52,449.55
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallabeeKing View Post
I just think people don't remember shít.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

And instead of admitting it they'd rather come up with a theory about parallel universes.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:13 AM #4
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,212.92
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Shlt people didn't care enough about to correct.

A dash in KitKat....wtf
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:28 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1834 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,159.38
Total Points: 25,440.22
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

I like the ones about movie lines that people were sure were said that never actually happened, like Jimmy Cagney's you dirty rat line or the Darth Vader Luke, I am your father, rather than the "No, I am your father" line or the Silence of the Lams' misquote of Hello, Clarice.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:56 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3601 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 60,910.52
No Message - DramaShow- 

I remember someone tried to bring it up into a conversation by asking if I remembered a movie, and I corrected them saying “this is the movie title. What about it?”

Kind of killed the point they were trying to make
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 10:08 AM #7
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1502 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,358.73
Total Points: 34,478.09
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

I was quite interested in it all when i first came across it a few years back, but I didn't read much into it to be honest.

Some of the stuff people think has 'changed', i did actually remember it a different way. That's not to say I wasn't mistaken originally though.

Some that surprised me :

- I thought the line was “Luke I am your father.”
- I thought the TV show was called 'Sex in the City'
- I thought the line was “Life is like a box of chocolates”
- I thought the monopoly guy had a monocle.
- I thought 'We are the champions' ended with '..of the world'
- I thought the movie was called 'Interview with a Vampire'
- I thought it was 'Mirror, mirror on the wall' and not 'Magic mirror..'
Chrismart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 11:44 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 723 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 16,551.37
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

People’s memory sometimes get mixed up as time passes by. Part of it is because we’re watching or experiencing manny events fictional and real and mixing them up. The Luke I am your father could easily been mistaken because other shows repeated that misconception just like Forrest Gump. The spelling is a common mistakes because we learned the spelling pattern as we grow up so in our brain words must be spelled according to the tile like the berestain bears etc
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:10 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14844 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 61,621.84
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Jim, i am still laughing at that fake translator/interpeter. Who got paid for some Mandela event? His funeral?
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:33 PM #10
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 5039 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 39,312.33
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

surprisingly, that was an interesting video. especially those movie quotes.
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
effect?, guys, mandela

User Tag List