• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis anyone?

Who's been watching Aussie Open?
    Who here plays.

Did you see Serena blowing it today?

Watch it? You talking to the 12th division level 5 San Diego county jr champion, motha****a.

Comment

Actually one of my favorite sports to gamble on, my win percentage is actually the best with that sport and I don't really know why. I haven't watched today because I took a break from gambling today to do family stuff. Although that Djokovic-Nishikori match is tempting me.

About Serena though, Pliskova is no joke. I didn't watch but I'm not surprised she beat her. Pliskova is in the best form I've ever seen her in, she basically played with Mugurza the other day. What a win for her though.

Comment

Keep an eye out for Danielle Collins tomorrow, she's bad. Svitolina is beautiful also but damn Osaka took her out today.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Actually one of my favorite sports to gamble on, my win percentage is actually the best with that sport and I don't really know why. I haven't watched today because I took a break from gambling today to do family stuff. Although that Djokovic-Nishikori match is tempting me.

About Serena though, Pliskova is no joke. I didn't watch but I'm not surprised she beat her. Pliskova is in the best form I've ever seen her in, she basically played with Mugurza the other day. What a win for her though.
          It was one of the greatest meltdowns in tennis ever. You might want to see it on yt. Serena up 5-1 in the 3rd set.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post

Whats that saying, 'bet on female tennis and you can put your kids through college with the winnings'. Is your strategy betting on underdgs?

Comment

Saw the highlights on ESPN.

Damn, we finally conquered the BBC my dudes

She did sprain her ankle though, but why did she say she didn't want to call her trainer over?

Comment

I think the ankle thing was not serious.
                she melted mentally after the foot fault call.
                Outwardly she controlled herself, but she prob thought of her US Open debacle in 09 after the foot fault calls.

Comment

I have a friend who is a 40 year old tennis instructor and he gets mad poozy, more than me.

I have long been thinking about getting into tennis bruh

Comment

I play tennis but dont like to watch. It’s too boring unless it’s some hot female player.

Comment

Working...
                    X