Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-17-2019, 12:29 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1828 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 34,642.34
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

This will be a very exciting fight. war pacman.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-17-2019, 12:40 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
kingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond reputekingstip9 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,088.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by True That View Post
I do when he was in his prime. However if he insists on continuing to fight in his 40's, then don't fight b.s. fights for bogus money grabs, fight a live opponent like Crawford, Spence, etc......That's my point.

I'm a boxing fan the same as you, this is a boxing forum and I have the right to my opinion just like you. Nothing wrong with that and nothing to get offended about. #TrueThat

So guys, the final 4 is set for the upcoming Sunday.

NFC Championship
Rams vs. Saints

AFC Championship
Patriots vs. Chiefs

Who do you think the 2 winners will be to meet up in Super Bowl 53? I'm excited!!!
Fair enough you make a solid point. But I’m just happy to see Pacquiao move from the typical “top rank bunch”
kingstip9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:50 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
Strategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond reputeStrategic1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 10,507.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by True That View Post
I do when he was in his prime. However if he insists on continuing to fight in his 40's, then don't fight b.s. fights for bogus money grabs, fight a live opponent like Crawford, Spence, etc......That's my point.

I'm a boxing fan the same as you, this is a boxing forum and I have the right to my opinion just like you. Nothing wrong with that and nothing to get offended about. #TrueThat
As long as he doesn't hold a belt hostage, he can do whatever the $#$% he wants. Even then, ...And as a future hall of famer at an older age, he deserves to fight who he wants to end his career.

You talking about money grabs, etc? Simple, don't tune in if you are not a fan.

Last edited by Strategic1; 01-17-2019 at 01:00 AM.
Strategic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:40 AM #34
Contender

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Iron Fister will become famous soon enoughIron Fister will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 8,767.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
This will be a very exciting fight. war pacman.
Not if Broner stays in his high guard and doesnt engage. He does freeze up a lot.
Iron Fister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 02:45 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 805 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,736.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategic1 View Post
As long as he doesn't hold a belt hostage, he can do whatever the $#$% he wants. Even then, ...And as a future hall of famer at an older age, he deserves to fight who he wants to end his career.

You talking about money grabs, etc? Simple, don't tune in if you are not a fan.

He doesn't have the legitimate WBA belt fyi. Keith Thurman has the legitimate real WBA belt. And yeah he can do whatever he wants, absolutely. He can continue to fight no hopers, bums, etc.....it won't do anything for his legacy, but he'll make easy money. And yeah you're absolutely right, I won't pay or watch if he continues to fight bum fights for easy money. Just like he has the right to fight whoever he wants, I as a fan also have the right to comment and have an opinion and I have the right not to pay, watch, etc....but I also can express my opinion the same way you and others can to. Nothing to get upset or bent out of shape about. It's a forum, everyone can comment. I won't get upset at others opinions if their different from mine, they same as I have the right to their opinions.
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:57 AM #36
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
blazingeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 6,922.33

Pac Back On That Juice.
blazingeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:24 AM #37
Contender

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Cadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to beholdCadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to beholdCadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to beholdCadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to beholdCadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to beholdCadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to beholdCadet Bonespurs is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 7,765.99

Keep that beard for the fight. It works like a target.
Cadet Bonespurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:32 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 583 Post(s)
QballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond reputeQballLobo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 14,192.93

Is Broner at a billion yet?
QballLobo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:04 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Ganondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond reputeGanondorf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 11,944.24
Super payment, superman! - PlasterWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
HAhahahaha, no schit man, WTF? At least the dude can put on an act like he thinks he's got a shot. I fully expect Pac to stop him. I was thinking a late rd stoppage but after seeing this, I think the PacMan might take him out in 4-8.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Wow, poor bonehead is pathetic.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I hear you bro. I picked Pacquiao in 5-8 in the pick’em. I just don’t think AB is going to be able to deal with the speed and angles.
Ganondorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List