No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant-Uzcategui PBC on FS1 Card Peaks at 986,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    I mean the kids are going to still love it. Doesn't get old to them. And I'm sure the Simpsons still have their fair share of adult fans.
    I'm not sure it's the kids who still watch Simpsons though...
    I mean this is a whole new generation and for the most part the new generation don't like the movies, music, video games, ect of past generations... So IDK if the kids of today like cartoons of the past even though I'm sure they are still making new Simpson episodes... IDK to be honest....
    I seen the new cartoons of today and they look like garbage to me..
    I like the old Tom & Jerry, Casper the friendly ghost, Thundercats-all those old time cartoons... Not this pile of shet they got now!
    That's just me though, maybe I'm wrong....??
    So I have a feeling a big majority of the Simpsons cartoon viewers are fools in their 20's, 30's, and maybe even 40's.... 😂
    No way would I watch cartoons over boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Can't believe people still watch that shiiit. It was a hit in the early 90's when I was a kid.

Here we are 2019, and it's still going strong.
      Same thing I'm thinking man! 😆

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
        Plant was gassed out.... My homie Uzcategui shoulda just stepped on it
        Yeah, I felt Uzcategui could have gotten at least a KD or a possible stoppage in the 9th round, when Plant was in trouble. Plant would catch him with hard counters, including the double left to the body and head, that got one of the knockdowns. I guess Uzcategui was concerned about that.

Uzcategui got outboxed the first 8 rounds, couldn't get that KD in the 9th, and that's all she wrote. He rocked Plant with a jab/chopping right to the cheek in the 10th, but Plant had already recovered.
        Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 01-15-2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Yeah, closer to 30 years over 20. Started in the early 90s.
          Has your boy bigdunny1 explained to you how these ratings are horrible?

Comment

Plant with the ratings , a white american champion he promoter right there money there

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              There’s always one.....
              Always a realist yeah. Wish boxing would grow. But signs say not very many ppl want to watch it unless it's a real big fight with a huge name...

Comment

Working...
              X