Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-15-2019, 08:16 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4311 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,963.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
I mean the kids are going to still love it. Doesn't get old to them. And I'm sure the Simpsons still have their fair share of adult fans.
I'm not sure it's the kids who still watch Simpsons though...
I mean this is a whole new generation and for the most part the new generation don't like the movies, music, video games, ect of past generations... So IDK if the kids of today like cartoons of the past even though I'm sure they are still making new Simpson episodes... IDK to be honest....
I seen the new cartoons of today and they look like garbage to me..
I like the old Tom & Jerry, Casper the friendly ghost, Thundercats-all those old time cartoons... Not this pile of shet they got now!
That's just me though, maybe I'm wrong....??
So I have a feeling a big majority of the Simpsons cartoon viewers are fools in their 20's, 30's, and maybe even 40's.... 😂
No way would I watch cartoons over boxing!
BigStomps is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2019, 08:17 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4311 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,963.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion81 View Post
Can't believe people still watch that shiiit. It was a hit in the early 90's when I was a kid.

Here we are 2019, and it's still going strong.
Same thing I'm thinking man! 😆
BigStomps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:25 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
SHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 12,660.02
ou know what's up! :D.  On point! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16271325&amp;postcount=13 - Fat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
Plant was gassed out.... My homie Uzcategui shoulda just stepped on it
Yeah, I felt Uzcategui could have gotten at least a KD or a possible stoppage in the 9th round, when Plant was in trouble. Plant would catch him with hard counters, including the double left to the body and head, that got one of the knockdowns. I guess Uzcategui was concerned about that.

Uzcategui got outboxed the first 8 rounds, couldn't get that KD in the 9th, and that's all she wrote. He rocked Plant with a jab/chopping right to the cheek in the 10th, but Plant had already recovered.

Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 01-15-2019 at 08:31 PM.
SHO_RULEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:29 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18592 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 157,202.08
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Yeah, closer to 30 years over 20. Started in the early 90s.
Has your boy bigdunny1 explained to you how these ratings are horrible?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:41 PM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
The3 is just really niceThe3 is just really niceThe3 is just really niceThe3 is just really niceThe3 is just really nice
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 15,469.63

Plant with the ratings , a white american champion he promoter right there money there
The3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:57 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Steven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Mccowan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 11,970.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
There’s always one.....
Always a realist yeah. Wish boxing would grow. But signs say not very many ppl want to watch it unless it's a real big fight with a huge name...
Steven Mccowan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List