Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Won't Stop, May Go For Belt in Eight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Won't Stop, May Go For Belt in Eight Division

Amanda Serrano says she can win World titles in EIGHT weight divisions but first must defeat Eva Voraberger for the vacant WBO Super-Flyweight title at the Hulu Theater in Madison Square Garden, New York on Friday January 18 to land a World title in her seventh weight class live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Going from 140 to 115 is one hell of a challenge. She had a brawl in her last fight. This will be no easy feat and if she can pull this off it will be quite impressive. Gonna be interesting to see how she handles the weight cut. This is must see for me. Her last fight was exciting!

Comment

Not even close , the girl she's fighting doesn't move her feet or head and throws 2 punches at a time ..probably quite tough .thats about it ..you can say you where right afterwards.
      Last edited by Buggy bear; 01-15-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Going from 140 to 115 is one hell of a challenge. She had a brawl in her last fight. This will be no easy feat and if she can pull this off it will be quite impressive. Gonna be interesting to see how she handles the weight cut. This is must see for me. Her last fight was exciting!
        idk to me kinda dumb going down in weight fighting smaller fighters etc....

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          idk to me kinda dumb going down in weight fighting smaller fighters etc....
          That’s a lot of weight to lose. Hopefully she isn’t drained. Going down 25 is crazy to me and against championship opposition. This is far from a cake walk imo. Hopefully she can make the weight but if she wants that 8th division I can’t imagine it being at 112. 115 seems crazy enough but who knows. Gonna have to see how she looks. She ain’t beating the champ at 47!
          Last edited by Boxing lives; 01-15-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

It's sad she gotta resort to all these gimmicks to make a living, because she's a brilliant fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              It's sad she gotta resort to all these gimmicks to make a living, because she's a brilliant fighter.
              yup imo should should concentrate on mma before she gets too old

Comment

Working...
              X