Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donnie Nietes, Kazuto Ioka - Ready For World Title War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
    How would you think either Nietes or Ioka would do against them? I dont know shít about boxing so I gotta admit, Palicte is completely unknown to me and I dont know Martinez very well either to be honest
    Nietes already faced Palicte which was scored a draw but most thought Nietes clearly won.

Nietes would probably beat him more clearly a 2nd time around. Haven't seen Martinez. But he looks like a solid prospect from Puerto Rico.

Either way...I hope the winner of Nietes/Ioka faces Estrada in the later part of 2019. (if a Rungvisai/Estrada rematch doesn't happen).

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      Nietes already faced Palicte which was scored a draw but most thought Nietes clearly won.

Nietes would probably beat him more clearly a 2nd time around. Haven't seen Martinez. But he looks like a solid prospect from Puerto Rico.

Either way...I hope the winner of Nietes/Ioka faces Estrada in the later part of 2019. (if a Rungvisai/Estrada rematch doesn't happen).
      Thanks for the answer! And yeah, winner against Estrada would be fantastic! Although I do hope we get to see that Rungvisai vs Estrada rematch sooner or later, it was a good fight and rematch should happen imo

Comment

Thanks for the answer! And yeah, winner against Estrada would be fantastic! Although I do hope we get to see that Rungvisai vs Estrada rematch sooner or later, it was a good fight and rematch should happen imo
        Yea I prefer an Estrada-Rung rematch more than anything.

Comment

I don't think rungvisai-estrada will happen any soon as there was an interview with ancajas coach that top rank is offering 500k to rungvisai for a unification. It was also reported that rungvisai was being offered by hearn some big bucks to fight kal yafai. But it's not like yafai or ancajas are "bad" opponents either way im fine with whoever rungvisai faces i just hope its someone relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
            I don't think rungvisai-estrada will happen any soon as there was an interview with ancajas coach that top rank is offering 500k to rungvisai for a unification. It was also reported that rungvisai was being offered by hearn some big bucks to fight kal yafai. But it's not like yafai or ancajas are "bad" opponents either way im fine with whoever rungvisai faces i just hope its someone relevant.
            I am happy for Rungvisai if he gets a good payday, dont know what he got for those Chocolatito matches and Estrada match though. But I hope that he gets to keep nice chunk for himself out of them too, sadly there is a somewhat common problem in Muay Thai (thai boxing with the punches kicks, knees and elbows) where managers / team owners have gotten pretty much all of the money out of their fighters, one of the bigger names (and even more famous in kickboxing) Buakaw was ripped off for a long time from Por Pramuk gym but he finally got himself out of the contract and nowadays has made a very good bank for himself

Comment

Bring it home Nietes

Comment

I've never watched either of these guys fight but given the success both have had, should be a helluva fight. How do I watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  Yes..and both are gunning for their 4th division title. Lots at stake.

I got Nietes in this. I think he's the better boxer and will neutralize Ioka's body punching with some crafty countering. The question is if he can handle Ioka's power because Ioka will come come at him and will land some heavy shots.

If he can withstand that (which I think he will), ...Nietes by close decision.
                  Holy smokes there's high drama here.

What time is the main event? I'm in the middle of a piss break here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    This is a great fight.

The winner moves into the Top 10 P4P list

1hourRun who you got in this one?
                    1hourRun has been MIA ever since Fury schooled his boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Holy smokes there's high drama here.

What time is the main event? I'm in the middle of a piss break here lol
                      See the "Live Boxing from Macau" thread now. I think it's gonna start soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X