No announcement yet.

December has been a TERRIBLE month for the LDBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December has been a TERRIBLE month for the LDBC

Wilder getting exposed, Charlos getting exposed, could it have gone any worse?

PBC hype jobs biting the dust

Oh well, there's always next year boys, there's aways next year

Charlo got robbed D1ckhead

Comment

If you think wilder got exposed then you don't know boxing. ANYONE that knows a little bit of what they are looking at knew wilder is today what he has always been. Shame on you for thinking he was ever anything different

Comment

Wilder showed who he was. He didn’t get exposed. We all know he’s not a good boxer, just relies on one punch power. But we boxing fans still like him for that, he creates a lot of drama which is good for boxing.

Comment

The charlos are definitely talents and have something about them but any time you take a potential top athlete and dont match them at the best possible level, they will rust and fail. That is what is happening to all the PBC guys.

Comment

I don't think Wilder got exposed. Everyone knew he was limited but dangerous. If anything, i'd say this year proved that Wilder is still very dangerous at any level.

Besides, Fury is an excellent boxer for a heavyweight today and a man of that size. I don't think losing (unofficially) to him is any shame at all. He might pretty light work of Klitschko over 12 rounds.

As for the Charlo's. I never felt they were going to be elite. They are good solid world level fighters but probably a notch or two below the real top fighters, especially the Middleweight because Middleweight has some serious talent in the division.

I thought Jermell got robbed really, i couldn't give Harrison that fight but Jermell showed limitations to the point where a better fighter wouldn't need a bit of a gift.
            Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-23-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              The charlos are definitely talents and have something about them but any time you take a potential top athlete and don't match them at the best possible level, they will rust and fail. That is what is happening to all the PBC guys.
              I remember Malinaggi saying something similar about Leo Santa Cruz before he had stepped up his competition.

I forgot who Santa Cruz was fighting, but he looked like crap. Malignaggi said something to the effect of when all they do is feed you tomato cans you end up fighting to the level of your competition and how important it was to step LSC competition up soon before he regressed.
              Last edited by JJRod; 12-23-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                Wilder getting exposed, Charlos getting exposed, could it have gone any worse?

PBC hype jobs biting the dust

Oh well, there's always next year boys, there's aways next year
                Wilder got beaten.
                Jermell was robbed.

Comment

Jermall got exposed bad, that was embarrassing, and he only won due to Korobov not having stamina beyond 8 rounds due to the obvious late call up and 1 fight in 2 years.

Comment

Well it gets worse for them daily. Finkel and Wilder are doing interviews, contradicting themselves and Wilder straight up states he is looking to freeze Joshua out by not fighting him.

Finkel tells Hearn he wont negotiate and to just send a serious offer and the LDBC are "yeah yeah damn right Finkel Joshua is a coward bla bla bla"

Finkel then tells Hearn it is insulting to just send offers who says he gets to dictate to Finkel they should be negotiating and the LDBC are "yeah yeah damn right Finkel Joshua is a coward bla bla bla"

Then everybody else says "but didnt Finkel refuse to negotiate and told Hearn to send a decent offer" and the LDBC are "Joshua is a coward bla bla bla" Ignoring the actual question.

Tough times for the LDBC.

Comment

Working...
                    X