Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Good Chance London Can Get Wilder-Fury II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Fury, but Wilder was figuring out his movements towards the end.

He dropped him twice within the last four rounds and might've finished him off in a 15-rounder!

Tyson Fury promised, "I'm knocking you spark out, bum!" Time for him to prove his words in front of 90,000 at Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Jack Reiss goes overboard with his protocol.

The point is Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is not afraid to go to the UK, its been proven. Its funny that Audley Harrison got your attention, did you know that coward Anthony Joshua was in attendance, watching his countryman and fellow British Gold-medalist get smashed to bits? I cant post the gif right now, boxingscene is telling me I have to many images in this quote alone, but it happened.

Any idiot ( like you Hanz ) can vote on these internet polls, even your own mother. A chimpanzee can be trained to give an up vote for Tyson Fury on twitter, speaking of trained chimps, you probably created multiple accounts to vote for Tyson. There should be identification verification required for trolls like you!

OH PLEASE!!! Howard Foster called the fight off before Carlos Takam hit the floor! Which actually proves my point! Tyson Fury looked dead! Takam was trying to get up in less than a second after being knockdown ; typical BS UK stoppage favoring the Brit ; if there was a bias from the American ref ( Jack Reiss ) in Wilder-Fury, it was for the foregner -- I know you hate the fact that if Deontay did that in the UK, Tyson Fury would of lost on the first knockdown alone.

Last time I watched Wilder-Fury, I had it close ; six rounds a piece -- the two knockdowns were the difference. I know one thing, if you get smashed like that in the streets you are considered the loser.

With the first knockdown in round nine, and the violent fall with Tyson displaying signs of concussion in the twelfth, that would be plenty of reason for most officials to stop the fight.

Jack Reiss might and Deontay Wilder might of ruined Tyson's career, Fury might still be twitching during his sleep and dropping objects in the morning.
      🤣 You clown! This isn't the streets! Fury and Wilder fought in a ring under rules you fool! This is boxing, not brawling!
      And you say you gave Wilder six rounds huh??
      I bet you did considering you named yourself after him....
      But I wonder what fight you was watching to give Wilder six rounds,.... 🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        He's actually English of 'Irish traveller Heritage'.....you wouldn't want to upset him ....would you?
        ... as i said above: ... I don't know what the "the real Gypsy community" has to say (because I'm no part oh this)...

... and I can't upset him -- I live in a distant country...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Wilder is a smart man. The reason why Warren wants the fight at Wembley so he can steal the WBC title from Deontay Wilder. He is setting Wilder up to fail and if I was Team Wilder I wouldn't bite the bait. Since when does the B side dictate terms to the A side? The rematch should be held in Las Vegas.
          Interesting how quickly you flip the scrip. But when it comes to Joshua it's the B-side (Wilder) who dictate the terms and A-side (AJ) the one to adapt to those terms (e.g. 50/50 split, 2-way rematch...), ha?

Comment

The UK's Gold-Medalist a prime Audley Harrison was KO in the first round by the 'Bronze-Bomber' in Sheffield , Deontay will no doubt make history by knocking-out Tyson Fury in front of his fans anywhere in Brittan.

This time Fury is staying DOWN! No Jack Reiss to give you a twenty second speech regarding your condition and allowing you to walk it off!

BOMBSQUAD!!!
            Get over it already. Your beloved "Wakanda" got whopped by a fat white dopey.

Comment

Deontay Wilder won this fight, the two knockdowns is sufficient for any objective fan to understand this.

Even the Showtime clown commentator Paulie Malignaggi ; who was hating on Deontay through-out the whole fight, giving him little to no credit at all, said, that a overwhelming amount of refs would of immediately called the fight when you take a hard fall like that and your eye balls are lost somewhere in the back of your skull.

To make matters worse Jack Reiss method of checking on the fighter is ridiculous : you would think you were watching a police officer giving a drunk a sobriety test. Its a fight.
              You're pathetic and definitely has no sense of self esteem and integrity

Comment

This fight was being talked about on every ESPN show. I saw First Take, High Noon, Jalen & Jacoby etc talk about it and everyone said they weren't that interested in the fight beforehand, but they can't wait for the rematch.

That's a good sign the casuals have picked up on this fight and the likely destination will be Vegas. I really think they can get close to, or even surpass the million mark which would give both fighters insane purses.

May of 2019 in the T-Mobile arena?

Comment

I think it could go to England but my guess is it goes to Las Vegas. I expect this to be a massive event next time round. Lets hope Haymon and his team promotes it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    Respect to Fury, but Wilder was figuring out his movements towards the end.

He dropped him twice within the last four rounds and might've finished him off in a 15-rounder!

Tyson Fury promised, "I'm knocking you spark out, bum!" Time for him to prove his words in front of 90,000 at Wembley.
                    Or maybe he was fighting a guy who was obese and inactive one year ago and that guy had not his reflexes at his best and was tired.

Fury in his prime form Wich is 245 lbs is untouchable for Wilder.

Wilder still doesn't understand what happened from a technical standpoint this weekend.

Fury will be better next time.

Comment

Let's not kid ourselves. Deontay will look for all the possible excuses in the world to duck Fury. He knows he has no chance at winning. He would rather choose Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X