No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriend's Death Reportedly Not Suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    yawn..... Where you been? Did you just released ?
    You're like a liberal who hates Trump. Just stop thinking about him. He's ruined your life.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAO. That's hardly a fact when he didn't even mention it and didn't bother going to rehab.

But if you want to believe that, then go for it! It doesn't matter one bit. He went into the fight at his normal strength. Therefore, if he got injured in the fight, tough shlt.
      Why would he mention it before the fight? That would be stupid. Are you really that dense or are you just playing. You really think before you go into battle you want your opponent to know your weakness? LMFAO

Oh i just read the 2nd part of your jibberish...lol You are that dense. Thats sad man. I honestly thought despite our differences you were at least smart enough to know that.

Even reporters before the fight found it odd that he stopped sparring and some sparring partners were paid for not sparring as usual. But he kept cardio work out going. Wow. You done went full obtuse mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        You're like a liberal who hates Trump. Just stop thinking about him. He's ruined your life.
        Nope. Life not ruined. Thanks for your concern. Its nice to know you care about me.

Comment

Why would he mention it before the fight? That would be stupid. Are you really that dense or are you just playing. You really think before you go into battle you want your opponent to know your weakness? LMFAO

Oh i just read the 2nd part of your jibberish...lol You are that dense. Thats sad man. I honestly thought despite our differences you were at least smart enough to know that.

Even reporters before the fight found it odd that he stopped sparring and some sparring partners were paid for not sparring as usual. But he kept cardio work out going. Wow. You done went full obtuse mode.
          Good try.

The NSAC doctors examined him and found no sign of an injury. Then then interviewed his doctor in the dressing room...when he wanted to take the shot. The doctor said he didn't need it. The same doctor that said he went into the fight full strength.

He stopped sparring a few days because he tweaked his shoulder. It mentioned it in the doctors statement, foolio. I guess you can't read. Stopped sparring a few days, and one day Roach gave him off because USADA came. And that wasn't at the end of his camp.

Sorry, son. You're the dense one that fell for something that even a 6 year old child would see through.

Read it again. It wasn't before the fight, dumbo
          We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”

https://ryortho.com/breaking/neal-el...n-in-6-months/
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-29-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Manny won second place in their fight.
            Sorta like Robinson won second place in his fight with Maxim.

At least MAnny didn't quit like a bytch.

You gonna cal me whenyou're off the rag?

I miss you....

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
              Sorta like Robinson won second place in his fight with Maxim.

At least MAnny didn't quit like a bytch.

You gonna cal me whenyou're off the rag?

I miss you....

You miss me whoopin your ass around these parts, hmmm?

Don't worry. I scared you from accepting that challenge against me just like Joe Jeannette and Harry Wills scared the shlt out of Jack Dempsey, and Peter Jackson scared the shlt out of John L. Sullivan.

Aint that right, you h@mosexual twat

Comment

interesting

Comment

Nope. Life not ruined. Thanks for your concern. Its nice to know you care about me.
                  No problem. Let me know if I can help.

Comment

The fact is he was hurt in the fight. Stay on topic. We already know he lost. But the fact was he was injured. So the fact is Floyd won a fight against an injured man!

bye bye
                    The topic is the death of Floyd's ex-girlfriend. Maybe you should stay on it?

Good to see you admit that you know Pacquiao lost to Floyd, though.

Comment

You miss me whoopin your ass around these parts, hmmm?

Don't worry. I scared you from accepting that challenge against me just like Joe Jeannette and Harry Wills scared the shlt out of Jack Dempsey, and Peter Jackson scared the shlt out of John L. Sullivan.

Aint that right, you h@mosexual twat
                      I'll take that as a definitive yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X