No announcement yet.

garcia v porter- most overrated fighter v most underrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Besides beating the corpse of Robert Guerrero can you please tell me what Danny Garcia has actually done at 147? It isn't just about moving up divisions its what you accomplish in them. Danny has beaten ZERO top level ww's.
    Mattthsysee
    Peterson
    Judah
    Guerrero
    Morales-2 times
    Rios
    Mallinaggi
    Khan
    Holt
    Campbell

His resume KILLS GGG..BUT BUT HE IS OVERRATED???

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I am not like you, i trashed them for that thread...try again..Yet you trash Garcia who has a better resume the GGG and call him overrated
      i can call him overrated if i want, its nothing to do with golovkin. I said he was overated before the thurman fight too when everyone seemed to be picking him. Ive never seen golovkin struggle with the calibre of fighters garcia has and unless you think thurman is miles ahead of canelo, golovkin did a hell of a lot better in his fight with an elite opponent, seen as almost everyone thought he won.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        diva alert ^. dont be so disrespectful to other posters.
        boy please...tell me how Garcia is overrated and his resume is far better then GGG's

Comment

i can call him overrated if i want, its nothing to do with golovkin. I said he was overated before the thurman fight too when everyone seemed to be picking him. Ive never seen golovkin struggle with the calibre of fighters garcia has and unless you think thurman is miles ahead of canelo, golovkin did a hell of a lot better in his fight with an elite opponent, seen as almost everyone thought he won.
          GGG finally fought 2 decent fighters and looked like trash...Garcia actually fights good fighters and his resume proves that....

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Mattthsysee
            Peterson
            Judah
            Guerrero
            Morales-2 times
            Rios
            Mallinaggi
            Khan
            Holt
            Campbell

His resume KILLS GGG..BUT BUT HE IS OVERRATED???
            and im meant to be in awe of that resume? Look like a bunch of has beens and B/C level fighters there. You cant just lsit names and not take context into it. If hes so good why did most people think herrera beat him? Why did past prime peterson give him hell. WHy did thurman beat him without getting out of 3rd gear?

Comment

Danny Garcia at 30 years old-Has a record of 11-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.

GGG at 36-Has a record of 5-0-1 (4 KOs) against former, current, and future world champions:

but Garica is overrated?

Comment

and im meant to be in awe of that resume? Look like a bunch of has beens and B/C level fighters there. You cant just lsit names and not take context into it. If hes so good why did most people think herrera beat him? Why did past prime peterson give him hell. WHy did thurman beat him without getting out of 3rd gear?
                Danny Garcia at 30 years old-Has a record of 11-1 (4 KO) against former or current world titlists.

GGG at 36-Has a record of 5-0-1 (4 KOs) against former, current, and future world champions:

but Garcia is overrated?

Comment

Garcia's resume kills GGG and he is only 30...lol

Comment

His resume kills GGG's and Joshua's yet you act like they are the best of the best....EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good points by OP.

Feels like it's rare that I read anything on here that changes the way I see a fight going, but now I think I'm favoring Porter to take it.

As someone else mentioned, Garcia's power hasn't been the same at 147. Unless Porter wears himself out with his own pace, or his chin just doesn't hold up, I favor him to take the decision. He seems to be the hungrier of the two and I don't think Danny will be able to do much on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X