Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds did you have Loma winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I call it how I see it. If you disagree, there's no need to be disrespectful. Or maybe you should schedule your eye exam
    but you said loma was beating him on volume when linares threw more so that doesn't make sense

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      but you said loma was beating him on volume when linares threw more so that doesn't make sense
      I said work rate, which isn't just volume punching, even though that's part of it. True, Linares threw more punches, but I say he was throwing a lot more than he wanted to, because of Loma high rate. Linares looked tired after the 5th or 6th, but because Loma was still fresh and throwing so many punches, Linares had to try to keep pace, and burned himself out in the process.

Another part of work rate that doesn't show up on the punch stats, Is all the faking, feigning, and moving Loma did. This kept Linares working, kept him punching, moving, thinking. Lomas energy in the ring wore Linares out

Comment

loma was winning 6-3 can even make a case for 7-2

Comment

It was an easy win. Only the extra point for the KD had me giving linares a respectable score.

Comment

Working...
          X