Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: If Wilder Loses To Fury - I'll Still Fight Him Down The Line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Always entertaining when a Hearniac refers to AJ and the team as "us/we"
    Hearnic?? Not interested in the promoter or any promoter as a matter of fact. Only AJ . It’s a joint effort he fights ,I cheerlead. So long as he has Nigerian blood pumping through his heart I will support. Deontay has too but just one of his parents is Nigerian so I can only give him 50 percent

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
      Can Wilder fanboys just admit that Joshua has a better resume! I cannot understand how Wilder fanboys disrespect Joshua’s resume and hails Wilder's,. Are they really foolish or they are pretending to be foolish?

Joshua is a schmuck! A better schmuck than Wilder.
      They thought Wilder’s resume was equivalent if not better than Joshua’s even before Wilder fought Ortiz. So now that Wilder has fought Ortiz what were you expecting? The madness doesn’t stop there I had a Wilder fan tell me Wilder was not hurt when the bell rang to end the 7th round because he smiled..... I promised him and his family I wouldn’t name and shame him........... where is my Coffee Curt Henning???

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Hearnic?? Not interested in the promoter or any promoter as a matter of fact. Only AJ . It’s a joint effort he fights ,I cheerlead. So long as he has Nigerian blood pumping through his heart I will support. Deontay has too but just one of his parents is Nigerian so I can only give him 50 percent
        A quick google search shows that AJ is Nigerian and Irish, and his fathers name is "Robert Joshua"

Ireland and Nigeria are pretty much the same though, right?

Comment

A quick google search shows that AJ is Nigerian and Irish, and his fathers name is "Robert Joshua"

Joshua was born in Watford, Hertford shire, to a Nigerian mother, Yeta, and an English father of Nigerian and Irish descent, Robert Joshua. Joshua is of Yoruba ethnicity. Joshua grew up for some of his early years in Nigeria.

Joshua is more Nigerian, a superior blackman with pomp. Nigerians are the most forceful and aggressive people on earth. It's obituary for his challengers. Sam Peters, Izu Ugonoh, and now, Efe Ajagba. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
            Joshua was born in Watford, Hertford shire, to a Nigerian mother, Yeta, and an English father of Nigerian and Irish descent, Robert Joshua. Joshua is of Yoruba ethnicity. Joshua grew up for some of his early years in Nigeria.

Joshua is more Nigerian, a superior blackman with pomp. Nigerians are the most forceful and aggressive people on earth. It's obituary for his challengers. Sam Peters, Izu Ugonoh, and now, Efe Ajagba. Anyone?
            Just pointing out out that he blasted Wilder for only being 50% Nigerian, while AJ being the full Nigerian fighter.

Comment

Are you deliberately obtuse? Not that there is anything wrong with being Nigerian and Irish but if you ask any Nigerian Where they are from. They will reply where their father is from. Both AJ Parents are Nigerian Aj’s Dad ‘s Dad is Nigerian . AJ even schooled in Nigeria he is Nigerian . He has Irish ancestry.However, what is your agenda Rexy?

Comment

Just pointing out out that he blasted Wilder for only being 50% Nigerian, while AJ being the full Nigerian fighter.
                I didn’t blast him . Damn you Canadians misconstrue the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  100%.

Big fights have been difficult to make forever, maybe not this difficult but still. Contenders though have never been this scared of each other.

Nobody wants to lose their ranking and their chance a a payday.

All divisions would benefit from more top 3-10 fighters getting in the ring and seeing who is for real and who isnt.
                  Its only recent history, really with casuals that this trend of "if my fighter loses his 0 he loses value and i cant back him like I did before", and Mayweather and his marketing ploy are largely to blame.

I got tired of repeating myself back then because it would fall on deaf ears with casuals. They don't want to learn, thus they will remain ignorant like a stereotypical casual cuck - Floyd was always the exception, never the rule. Fighters aren't supposed to retire undefeated as a standard of excellence, it's a freaking outlier.

The old addage "if a fighter is undefeated its because he hasn't been tested" or "faced the best" or however it goes is rooted in truth. In a perfect world where the best face the best constantly you rarely will find undefeated champions because the nature of boxing is someone has your number and stylistically there is a ying to your yang. This is also where "styles make fights" comes from. Before the styles can actually make the fight, the fighters and promoters need to do away with the idea that the 0 is everything it isn't. It's only truly remarkable if to get the 0, you went through the best you could and left no questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    I would have said same with the man on HBP medications but all that don't matter any more.
                    A resume with WK, whyte, Martin's, J. Parker and podvetkin in view is enough to keep some other fighter jealous and hating.
                    It's nobody's fault that at fight#30 he is still fighting uber drivers while another at fight#21 is already a unified champ with 4belts in his possession.

What more can I say?
                    Yeah, that’s a real list of killers he’s fought.
                    But he hasn’t fought “Pidvetkin” yet.
                    Why didn’t he take $50 million to fight the Uber driver king?
                    What more can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Its only recent history, really with casuals that this trend of "if my fighter loses his 0 he loses value and i cant back him like I did before", and Mayweather and his marketing ploy are largely to blame.

I got tired of repeating myself back then because it would fall on deaf ears with casuals. They don't want to learn, thus they will remain ignorant like a stereotypical casual cuck - Floyd was always the exception, never the rule. Fighters aren't supposed to retire undefeated as a standard of excellence, it's a freaking outlier.

The old addage "if a fighter is undefeated its because he hasn't been tested" or "faced the best" or however it goes is rooted in truth. In a perfect world where the best face the best constantly you rarely will find undefeated champions because the nature of boxing is someone has your number and stylistically there is a ying to your yang. This is also where "styles make fights" comes from. Before the styles can actually make the fight, the fighters and promoters need to do away with the idea that the 0 is everything it isn't. It's only truly remarkable if to get the 0, you went through the best you could and left no questions.
                      You have talked some nonsense on previous posts but this post was fantastically written. Either you wrote your previous posts and somebody wrote this or vice versa.The thought process from both post is so vast. Nicely articulated

Comment

Working...
                      X