Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesean McCoy Is Being Accused of Severely Assaulting a Woman (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesean McCoy Is Being Accused of Severely Assaulting a Woman (Pic Inside)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/...PJX#.hq7RzdQo6

Guilty or not guilty?

Story is all over the place. I don’t think he did it. First the lady called him a woman beater

Then said he hired guys to come fuk her up. I heard the post has been deleted I didn’t check

And apparently they were going to court tomorrow cause shady was gonna have her evicted. You don’t send dude to pistol whip someone the day before you have court and are evicting them

I also like how him beating a child and a dog is ok but this was the final straw lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Story is all over the place. I don’t think he did it. First the lady called him a woman beater

Then said he hired guys to come fuk her up. I heard the post has been deleted I didn’t check

And apparently they were going to court tomorrow cause shady was gonna have her evicted. You don’t send dude to pistol whip someone the day before you have court and are evicting them

I also like how him beating a child and a dog is ok but this was the final straw lol

I think I agree with you, in the article it says how she refused to vacate Shady's house in Georgia, but at the same time would she hire someone else to beat her as$, or was this just an unlucky coincidence. If someone is beating your as$, you don't do everything you can to stay in that persons house and not leave.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

The fok is wrong with u?

U his baby mama on the side?

Comment

Athletes have to learn how not to fall into the gold digger trap. If he did it he is a lowlife scumbag. If he didn't do it then hopefully lesson learned and they catch who really did his to her.

Comment

He's either an idiot facing the end of his career and probably some very serious charges over this, or some nutty woman made this up and needs to be charged herself.

We'll know soon enough.

Comment

She gets her as beat right before she’s suppose too go to court?? This doesn’t pass the smell test we shall see.

Comment

Story seems shady.

Comment

Leshonnn, huh?

Comment

Another hoodrat who's mad her plot to trap a millionaire athlete failed.

Females get away with these false DV accusations because this system doesn't punish them. there's men who get released from prison after years when a female admits she lied yet not punishment for her.

I bet money this thot hired some goons to beat her ass. or she beat her own ass. anything to not leave that man's house.

Where's OJ when you need him?

Comment

Working...
                    X