Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FURY: Stop talking sh-t about Mike Tyson, I'll stop the chinless bum inside 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
    I’m not 100% on this but wasn’t Homes around the 35 yr old mark ?
    He was more than 16 years older than Mike Tyson at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I dont know ANY reputable pro boxer that has ever made a statement to another one that he fought bums making him overated AND coming from a guy who HAS the worst resume in 7 HW title defense in history which makes it more comical .

The hard truth is Wilder has the IQ of about a 7th grader which is maybe SLIGHTLY higher then his average fan .
      ok you got it

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        I dont know ANY reputable pro boxer that has ever made a statement to another one that he fought bums making him overated AND coming from a guy who HAS the worst resume in 7 HW title defense in history which makes it more comical .

The hard truth is Wilder has the IQ of about a 7th grader which is maybe SLIGHTLY higher then his average fan .
        I was going to report you.

Maybe a 3rd grader. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
          I’m not 100% on this but wasn’t Homes around the 35 yr old mark ?
          Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Holmes was 38 years old when Mike brutalized him.

That 4th round when Holmes came out dancing was classic.
          more importantly.....larry was away from the ring for almost 2 yrs and in no shape to be fighting a prime guy. lets see who tyson fought when he came out of prison...

peter fncking mcnealy, thats who

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            Whats wrong with a fighter thinking he will or could beat one of the greats? Thats not disrespectful its confidence. You may not think he will beat tyson but because he does it doesnt equal disrespect.
            nothing is wrong. haters are jumping on every lil tidbit they can to increase the teardrop production.

any boxer worth anything will never say someone else can beat them. hell, flubby fury has been doing that same shlt none stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              more importantly.....larry was away from the ring for almost 2 yrs and in no shape to be fighting a prime guy. lets see who tyson fought when he came out of prison...

peter fncking mcnealy, thats who
              McNealy was a tough young lion who Tyson couldn't overlook!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                McNealy was a tough young lion who Tyson couldn't overlook!
                a hurdle he had to clear.
                peter mcgatekeeper

Comment

Working...
                X