'empire' star jussie smollett victim of ****phobic attack by maga supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-week-ago.html

Chicago cops now say 2 suspects identified on surveillance video.
    Persons of interest. Not suspects

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Persons of interest. Not suspects
      Gotcha.

They're "wanted for questioning in reference to the assault & battery' of Smollett. Authorities said a community alert with photos is being constructed and will be disseminated shortly."

Comment

Gotcha.

They're "wanted for questioning in reference to the assault & battery' of Smollett. Authorities said a community alert with photos is being constructed and will be disseminated shortly."
        I still feel confident in my original assessment. Especially when they said they didn't see anybody at the scene of the supposed crime. I think the Chicago Police are under a lot of pressure to produce something because of the reputation of their department. I think that's why they brought the FBI in to assist them.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-week-ago.html

Chicago cops now say 2 suspects identified on surveillance video.
          Dude is gonna get someone innocent jailed just because he hate trump

Comment

I still feel confident in my original assessment. Especially when they said they didn't see anybody at the scene of the supposed crime. I think the Chicago Police are under a lot of pressure to produce something because of the reputation of their department. I think that's why they brought the FBI in to assist them.
            Well I for one am not a fan of the FBI for many reasons.

Just one example; you can find many video interviews of Dr. Frederic Whitehurst, supervisory agent/chemist at the FBI lab revealing that S.O.P. was for them to fabricate to convict who the masters wanted to be convicted.

Local cops in one way or another sadly are controlled by fed agencies with rare exceptions for many decades.

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Haha.
                A whole of nothing there.

That reporter's twitter now has everyone posting pics of shadows, "bigfoot" etc.
                Last edited by johnbook; 01-30-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Are they analyzing the liquid allegedly poured on him?

Comment

Photoshopped skills are definitely pretty bad on that first image

That wall light in front of them suppose to show them but all they do is blacken out so those two person will forever not be identified coz they freakin know those two are innocent and not connected to this hoax lol

Comment

He claimed he was on his phone during the assault but now refuses to turn it over to investigators.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...d-over-n965371

It's funny how badly he goofed this, but scary how close he may have been to getting an innocent bystander locked up for some argument with his dealer or lover.
                      Last edited by ////; 01-31-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X