No announcement yet.

how the fk police took this guy alive? killed 4, stabbed 1, shot cops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Here is an idea, do you think police go around shooting random people, or do you think their confrontations has something to do with crimes people are committing.

Do you think the police would interact more with people who commit robberies, involved in gangs commit murder over the average person just working their 9-5?

Is it also more likely these interactions may cause police to draw their weapons and even fire them.

Or do you think those event play zero part in police drawing and firing their weapons?

Yes police generally interact with folks that either need help or are suspected of being involved with crime. I believe that to be the vast majority of police in this time an age.

That’s also depends on location and state.

In do believe that, like every profession or group, that police have pieces of sh it’s within their ranks.

But I think the point your trying to make is that blacks commit more crimes than white.

Research and common sense refutes this. Sure there are more black and browns (per capita) in prisons. But that’s pure socioeconomic factors at play, bias is they legal and law enforcement systems and laws that essentially have a disproportionate impact upon minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Do you consider FBI stats legit evidence? That's where this came from.

https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

They wrote like that because it is only way to get black criminals off the streets since blacks don't usually cooperate with the cops.
      No stats are not evidence. Lol. They are stats. It’s like compu box. No one judges or scores a fight using compubox. They are for color commentary (pun intended).

An no your wrong about why and how laws are written. Your just trolling on that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        No stats are not evidence. Lol.
        Are you ******ed? Of course crime stats are evidence. BTW, those crime stats match victim statements about the race of the perps who victimize them. The only thing phony about FBI stats is they will attempt to label obviously non-white offenders as white.

Wow, look at all these "white" criminals...

They are stats. It’s like compu box. No one judges or scores a fight using compubox. They are for color commentary (pun intended).
        Right. Blacks killing each other in huge numbers in Chicago and Baltimore is just fiction.

And no your wrong about why and how laws are written. Your just trolling on that point.
        Someone talked about the "war on drugs" and the reasons for it and part of the reason I heard is it was a way to lock up black criminals as it was an easy way to catch them just like it was easier to get Capone for tax evasion rather than all the other crime he committed. Don't believe it if you don't want to, it's a side issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Yes police generally interact with folks that either need help or are suspected of being involved with crime. I believe that to be the vast majority of police in this time an age.

That’s also depends on location and state.

In do believe that, like every profession or group, that police have pieces of sh it’s within their ranks.

But I think the point your trying to make is that blacks commit more crimes than white.

Research and common sense refutes this. Sure there are more black and browns (per capita) in prisons. But that’s pure socioeconomic factors at play, bias is they legal and law enforcement systems and laws that essentially have a disproportionate impact upon minorities.

You do realise they are more whites in poverty in America than Blacks? You do realise more robberies and more murders are committed by blacks. I think it is 3 times the amount actually.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Your socioeconomic theory does not hold water.

And even if it did, it doesn't affect on who the cops interact with, it should be based on criminal activity.

Comment

Working...
          X