Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Team Have 'No Desire' For New Meeting on Joshua Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Again you didn't read it at least forgot what I was responding to from you. The whole Wilder/Joshua fight is an IF atm and that's what we're all talking about and so is any prediction of the value of the fight.

I was just explaining how badly Wilders team would have been doing over Wilder if AJ had gone through with the 50 million garanteed that everyone brings up Wilder gets half of what is left over so for a 100 mil fight he gets 25 mil which is 25%. Could you imagine how the reaction would have been if he had been offered this split from Hearn? He would be calling it degrading, so why would he do it to himself?

I know he can get more and I'm sure Hearn would struggle to refuse if Wilder demanded the same as Parker (32.5% as you mentioned) as Hearn knows Wilder could probably justify 40% . So what are the other upsides for Wilder?

And let's be honest as well, both guys benefit from this fight marinating the awful way it is.

fair enough

there seemed no valid justification or reasoning to mention 25% is all

no prob, fair call

Comment

• And still the ducks continues

Comment

• No amount of money will get these fools to fight Joshua

Comment

Working...
        X