Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AJ ducking wilder movement. Anti ducking spring season.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AJ ducking wilder movement. Anti ducking spring season.

As a brit I'm sick to death of AJ getting the farts suckled outta his arse by casual fans fuking nomads when it comes to knowledge of the sport. The media going on like he's the next Ali.

AJ is shook of wilder and so is hearn if you can get past all the bull**** in ifltv interviews and read between the lines there ducking. They thought Ortiz would beat wilder and now there looking elsewhere hence AJ not wanting wilder in the ring as he's looking elsewhere for his next fight the little toe rag.

But alas the AJ suckpuppy fans on here will claim wilder is ducking as if that's a logical discussion. You have the IQ of a pencil case you morose incessant oiks.

I hope David Price takes as many chances against Povetkin as this post has taken with the English language.

Nomads?

...ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I hope David Price takes as many chances against Povetkin as this post has taken with the English language.

Nomads?

...ffs
      Yes very nomadic in there casual knowledge and blind belief in AJ already. And what chances please elaborate bro.

Comment

I think Hearn is doing what DLH did with Canelo. He doesn't have great confidence in his guy beating the other guy so he's going to milk that money for a while until a showdown is unavoidable. AJ will not be a star in the US because of this, but I think Hearn realized that his claims of AJ behind a global star were empty anyway. When UK fans start to resent AJ for ducking like Mexicans resented Canelo, then you'll see this fight go down.

Comment

Comment

Aj is soo shook he didn’t even want to invite wilder in the ring probably so he can call out fat fury or maybe even Eddie chambers, he supposedly wants to unify but doesn’t want the main belt the green strap has always been #1. He also ducked Ortiz hard cause he was scared of him and now that he saw what wilder did he’s even more shook of wilder now.

Comment

Yea AJ is being a cunt. This fight needs to happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                As a brit I'm sick to death of AJ getting the farts suckled outta his arse by casual fans fuking nomads when it comes to knowledge of the sport. The media going on like he's the next Ali.

AJ is shook of wilder and so is hearn if you can get past all the bull**** in ifltv interviews and read between the lines there ducking. They thought Ortiz would beat wilder and now there looking elsewhere hence AJ not wanting wilder in the ring as he's looking elsewhere for his next fight the little toe rag.

But alas the AJ suckpuppy fans on here will claim wilder is ducking as if that's a logical discussion. You have the IQ of a pencil case you morose incessant oiks.
                How can they even make that sort of claim is beyond me!

Comment

All the AJ fans say Wilder is ducking AJ and the Wilder fans say AJ is ducking Wilder. I don't think either is ducking the other. They just have not agreed on the terms and location of a fight between them. That happens sometimes in the boxing world and it doesn't mean anybody is afraid or ducking.

Comment

I honestly don’t think Hearn thought AJ is ready, that’s how boxing is though. I think the belts exposes AJ even more, but I do think if the fight present itself in terms of % then they would be more open to doing that fight next. Wilder’s team took their time with him to get to this point and I think Hearn is thinking the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X