Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina Lawmakers Introduce Bill to Legally Ban Sagging Pants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds pretty unconstitutional to me, unless their argument is that you can see the persons bare as$.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      While I think it is an idiotic fashion choice, I don't think it should be banned, so long as the dude has underwear on covering up his crack. I mean, women walk around with cleavage and ass cheeks on display (not complaining), yoga pants, etc., so if some clown wants to walk around with his pants strapped under his ass I couldn't care less. It's actually a good thing, it makes it easier to identify who the idiots are, just like skinny jeans and hats on sideways or backwards.
      Yea pretty much this.

I got a list of things I observe when I'm meeting/getting to know a person & anyone who's a$$ I can see when they stand up cuz their pants hang so low is a cat I'm not meant to be cool with.

Definitely a waste of time law. Definitely bigger problems a government should be working on at any level then stupidity identifiers.

Comment

I don't think it should be banned.
        Idiots want to look like idiots, let them.
        Heck it's a good teaching moment for parents.

"Do you see those kids with their pants sagging, you see how nasty and classless that is, yeah don't you ever do that. Don't be like them"

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          a persons own self dignity should snap them out of this childish fad. should be illegal for everyone over the age of 14.
          If my kids wore their pants below their ass itd give me a reason to kick them there. So with that said, I have the opposite view of you, if an adult does it, so be it, if a kid does it, its because he has the "cool" parents that need a kick themselves.

Comment

Good law. People dont want to see people's rotten old pants when they are walking down the street. Smarten up.

Comment

Sounds like this law violates the 1st amendment. I'm all for individuality. So if someone wants to sag their pants or even some woman wants to wear a full burka, I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                If my kids wore their pants below their ass itd give me a reason to kick them there. So with that said, I have the opposite view of you, if an adult does it, so be it, if a kid does it, its because he has the "cool" parents that need a kick themselves.
                kids should be allowed to act like kids. this is why sagging should be, if nothing else, tolerated.

but i see what youre saying. adults should be allowed to dress how the want. theres a fine line between public decency and obscenity.

an exposed c0ck or vag in public = indecent.
                an exposed butt covered only by ones underwear = questionable.

laws of decency, doe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Can you make how you wear pants illegal?

And if so can we make those mfers who wear pants up to their ******* illegal too why we're at it?

Also bow ties should be a 18 month prison sentence on your first offense.

Camel toes should get girls some extra earned income credit money on their taxes.
                  Get's my vote...

Comment

My swag doe

Comment

Working...
                    X