Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Defiant Ones on HBO (Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine documentary series)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The Defiant Ones on HBO (Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine documentary series)

Set your DVRs. Part 1 airs Sunday night and it goes through Wednesday with a new part airing daily.

Will be downloading this

Comment

It's directed by Allen Hughes (Menace II Society).

Bono, Eminem, Nas, Ice Cube, Bruce Springsteen, Snoop, among others, will make appearances.

Comment

Anybody see this ****? Been hearing a lot about it. Got it on the dvr, probably gonna start watching this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Anybody see this ****? Been hearing a lot about it. Got it on the dvr, probably gonna start watching this weekend.
          Part 4 was on yesterday I didn't know it was a 4-part series... I set my DVR to record it... not sure when I will watch it tho... too much to do... p.orn and s.hit u know...

Comment

Good doc....

Comment

So they were talking about it on the radio this morning...and said that Jimmy Iovine was walking up the beach (in Malibu I guess), walked by Dre's beachfront place with Dre just sitting on the porch...and then in like a five minute conversation they came up with Beats? And then end up selling the **** for some 3 billion..lmao wtf

Comment

I just finished the last episode today. I thought it was good stuff. The only weak points IMO were in the beginning of Episode 1 and towards the end of Episode 4 because it just comes across as a Apple/Beats endorsement. I think those headphones are way overpriced and overrated. Everything else was thoroughly entertaining though.

Comment

Finally watched it.

Damn that dude Jimmy Iovine is an industry giant...wow, the dude has worked with a TON of stars

Comment

Working...
                  X