No announcement yet.

Christy Mack's pvssy lips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christy Mack's pvssy lips

She has a great ass, ****, and pretty face. The only flaw of hers is her pvssy lips, its too much

Pics or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      She has a great ass, ****, and pretty face. The only flaw of hers is her pvssy lips, its too much
      Just typed it up on google search, nothing is wrong with her puss, she has the best type love that enlarged labia lips.

To me her flaw is her ugly azz tattoos and mental health and low morals lol

Nothing wrong with her puss she has the best kind, the worst puss is those ones with no external labia its like a slit. yuk.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Just typed it up on google search, nothing is wrong with her puss, she has the best type love that enlarged labia lips.

To me her flaw is her ugly azz tattoos and mental health and low morals lol

Nothing wrong with her puss she has the best kind, the worst puss is those ones with no external labia its like a slit. yuk.
        Those are the best vagina's.

Rita Faltoyano has an ATG looking vagina.

Comment

It looks beat up, like some one who gets ****ed a lot...and that's exactly what she does. I imagine her lifestyle is all about ****ing. She's probably getting ****ed as I type this. She's probably been through many gangbangs too, trains, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            It looks beat up, like some one who gets ****ed a lot...and that's exactly what she does. I imagine her lifestyle is all about ****ing. She's probably getting ****ed as I type this. She's probably been through many gangbangs too, trains, etc.
            If that was true then all p.orn stars pvssies would like that, Lisa Ann still has a pretty pvssy and it's been thru more wars than Arturo Gatti

Comment

Let's keep it real,women suck because of how disgusting and annoying they are. That's why so many guys are going queer nowadays.

Comment

war machine guy beat the living sht out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  war machine guy beat the living sht out of her.
                  And we thank him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    And we thank him for that.
                    nah man that sht is fcked up.
                    thats a pro MMA fighter beating a defenseless girl to death

Comment

Working...
                    X