Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Unlike Mikey Garcia, Amir Khan Intends To Win His Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well said bob

mikey didn't even try to win this fight. he was only trying to survive and collect his paycheque in the end.

mikey is a hypejob. no heart

Comment

• let mi remind you: Khan beat Collazo easily. And no way Khan is worse than Jose benavidez, so i don`t know why people complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        let mi remind you: Khan beat Collazo easily. And no way Khan is worse than Jose benavidez, so i don`t know why people complain.
        You're only highlighting the quality of Crawford's opponents (and future opponent) here. Khan is washed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
          Irrelevant where I'm from, Arum is a dog and his opinion comes from the position of a bitter coward, the fact is Mikey went the full 12 rounds and didn't quit so he stuck in there with the hope of wining.

Mikey is a fighter and a warrior.
          Arum is a dirty old slavemaster.
          Mickey is many things, including talented, but he definitely isn't what we usually call a warrior. Sorry.

Comment

• Bob Arum on Khan then and now lol

Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              That’s funny, I wonder what kinda praise he affords to Mikey then, cause Mikey dropped him 5 or 6 times.

He must see Mikey as a boxing God, if he lauded Lomas performance, lol.

Bottom line is Spence is top crop at 147, and a guy NOBODY wants to fight. Mikey dared to be great and took the challenge. Props to him !

To me, going up one or two weight classes to fight a boogeyman that no one @ 147 wants any parts of, to lose miserably, but survive 12 is MUCH more admirable and commendable than losing to an average fighter like Salido in your own weight class.

Not to mention, I can’t even remember that last time someone at 147 survived 12 rounds with Spence ???
              I don't think you understand the transition to the pro game. Regardless of Loma's extensive amateur career, the fight against Salido was still his 2nd pro fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                I don't think you understand the transition to the pro game. Regardless of Loma's extensive amateur career, the fight against Salido was still his 2nd pro fight.
                I’m not looking for ways to excuse his lose, u are. So if u think I don’t understand the amateur/pro transition, then please be kind enough to enlighten me on what exactly it is I’m missing ?

I do know that when your still in the infancy stages in your pro career you fight average fighters like Salido, and they build u up gradually. That’s why most above average fighters usually start out 5-0 or maybe even 10-0 before getting their 1st loss to higher rated fighters.

What’s Lomas excuse ?
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 03-19-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Arum wouldn't be saying these things if he still promoted Garcia and Pacquiao, that is for sure.
                  Exactly, we can’t look at promoters like normal people. They all hate eachother and think eachother are morons. Course u won’t hear him comment on the fight being a ppv success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    You're only highlighting the quality of Crawford's opponents (and future opponent) here. Khan is washed lol
                    I don`t highlight anybody, but Crawford -benavidez was a good fight. What makes you think Crawford -Khan will be much worse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                      And yet I'm not 'bitter' as you put it towards any other boxing promoters who are worth hundreds of millions of dollars, just Bob Arum because he's a kunt.

"He rich doe" is a ******ed argument, what does that have to do with anything I said? Didin't even read all of what you said because it was so dumb.
                      log off and go play victim on another site

Comment

Working...
                      X