Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw this was disappointed with Bradley's remarks. I love the guy but Mikey Garcia is done because of a loss? Were you done when you lost to Pacquiao? Come on guys, give me a break. People buy into this whole undefeated craze that Mayweather exposed and believe that once a fighter loses his life is over. Look at all the greats that have losses on their records. Pacquiao, JMM, Ali, Leonard, etc. You're bound to lose when you fight the best. Being undefeated is overrated and it's why fighters aren't willing to fight the best because they're scared of losing their 0. Fans who want to see the best shouldn't be crapping on a fighter when they take an L. It's boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      I did, moron.

Read this: SIZE WAS IN NO WAY A FACTOR.

Mikey Garcia's complete inability to adjust and lack of skill is why he lost. Tell yourself whatever you want to, idiot. I could care less.
      Size was not a major factor but it did also have an effect díck its not a matter of boxing skills NO ONE IS DENYING THAT SPENCE IS THE BETTER BOXER, his size advantage did not help matters any way you slice it

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Size was not a major factor but it did also have an effect díck its not a matter of boxing skills NO ONE IS DENYING THAT SPENCE IS THE BETTER BOXER, his size advantage did not help matters any way you slice it
        Make your argument then. Support it with details.

Comment

Make your argument then. Support it with details.
          You reply hella fast

Mannn I ain't finna argue with you lmao

Comment

• 15 years my left testicle, youre just another fan boy ann wolf. only an idiot would pick lacy, rigo, and margarito. mosley, loma and calzaghe are all HOF or future HOF.

have you ever even laced up the gloves? get off the forums and stop talking out of your AZZ. i know im talking to some idiot with an inflated ego. please dont text me back, i dont need you bullcrap in my life. go get a hobby, you sound like a typical fat boy, couch potato. if you knew so much you wouldnt be on boxingscene but youd have malignaggis or wards job. so please go back to your cave you stupid SOB

Comment

Nope. One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. Both of which could be top 5 all time worst business moves ever.
              you sound like youve never fought a day in your life. bitter and sad. i hope one day you get the balls to actually strap on the gloves. mikey is still a great boxer, he just got bested by a better fighter. there is no shame in that.

Comment

• Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                you sound like youve never fought a day in your life. bitter and sad. i hope one day you get the balls to actually strap on the gloves. mikey is still a great boxer, he just got bested by a better fighter. there is no shame in that.
                This is another time capsule post right here.

You sound like a Garcia fangirl. Let's see how "great" Mikey is going forward. EH?

Comment

15 years my left testicle, youre just another fan boy ann wolf. only an idiot would pick lacy, rigo, and margarito. mosley, loma and calzaghe are all HOF or future HOF.

have you ever even laced up the gloves? get off the forums and stop talking out of your AZZ. i know im talking to some idiot with an inflated ego. please dont text me back, i dont need you bullcrap in my life. go get a hobby, you sound like a typical fat boy, couch potato. if you knew so much you wouldnt be on boxingscene but youd have malignaggis or wards job. so please go back to your cave you stupid SOB
                  Proof this phony has no knowledge of and no respect for this sport. ^^^

Comment

Proof this phony has no knowledge of and no respect for this sport. ^^^
                    firstly im a bud, spence and loma fan, mikey is great too, he is a 4 division world champion. how many divisions have you won belts in? i respect all fighters, unlike you. the reason you diss fighters so easily is because you have never competed. its plainly obviously with the way you hate on certain boxers. also stop worrying about fighters business decisions, great boxers always challenge themselves. only someone poor and financially weak thinks about other peoples money and business decisions. if you need a job or help, ill be willing to support you. i wish you the best of luck in life. also if you wanna keep going back and forth and talking smack, ill come down to puerto rico and we can spar and ill fugg you in your azz like im cotto in his prime.

Comment

only an idiot would pick lacy, rigo, and margarito. mosley, loma and calzaghe are all HOF or future HOF.
                      Here are some of the "idiots" who picked Lacy over Calzaghe:

FREDDIE ROACH
                      "Lacy is too strong for Calzaghe. It will not go the distance.I see Lacy ending it in the later rounds, possibly by the 10th."

ROY JONES JR
                      "Lacy wins, and I'll tell you why. One of the main factors that would lead to a Lacy win is Calzaghe's heart. I'm not saying Calzaghe dosen't have heart, I'm saying he has too much!"

JAMES TONEY
                      "Joe Calzaghe-Jeff Lacy is a mismatch. Lacy is going to destroy that boy. He's too strong, he's a fighter - he's proved himself."

JEFF FENECH
                      "I don't see how Calzaghe can keep Lacy off of him. I wouldn't be surprised by a knockout, but I think it will probably be by a dominant unanimous decision."

When did you start watching boxing, fake b*tch? Last week?

Comment

Working...
                      X