No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Kamil Szeremeta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    naa Canelo has no loss record to GGG, so not sure how you can write his no loss is the same as GGG's 33% success rate. You need a new calculator.

For instance, Canelos record with defences is about 90% win, with 6 defences of a recognised title, aged 23, to 37 year old GGGs 4. I am not sure how you equate both guys as being the same, they are light years apart with Canelo clearly still improving too.
    Dude anyone co-signing Canelo winning either of those fights just isn't a serious analyst. Be well

Comment

like reversing a fight decision. really strange.

like inventing someone saying GGG sucks so that you have something to argue against cos a 33% succes rate isnt a great point to argue with....really strange
      No offense man but you never really make much sense with your arguments lol. You just kind of pull them out of nowhere. A real fight fan knows what happens with the judging in this sport and anyone saying GGG didn't win both fights is just wrong and not a serious analyst. Canelo got favorable decisions because he is the superstar but as far as the actual scoring goes GGG was clearly the better man. Just how it was. GGG is an ATG fighter, no shame in Canelo not being able to really outwork him, no one really can, that's how great he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        No offense man but you never really make much sense with your arguments lol. You just kind of pull them out of nowhere. A real fight fan knows what happen
        ah, so a real fight fan needs to ignore the fight result twice in a row, ok.

no i've never ignored both sets of evidence in a row,i'm not that real. but you are. what other double sets of evidence do you ignore.

GGG is an ATG fighter,
        lemmy ko, wins first title
        wade ko
        brook ko
        jacobs win
        canelo draw
        canelo loss, lost title

this is not the title resume of an ATG, it is the resume of Billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

ah, so a real fight fan needs to ignore the fight result twice in a row, ok.

no i've never ignored both sets of evidence in a row,i'm not that real. but you are. what other double sets of evidence do you ignore.

lemmy ko, wins first title
          wade ko
          brook ko
          jacobs win
          canelo draw
          canelo loss, lost title

this is not the title resume of an ATG, it is the resume of Billy Joe Saunders.
          I am all for valid criticism of any fighter, we should keep it real with all the guys and evaluate them objectively.

But for anyone to come try and critique GGG, and then try and justify the first Canelo fight, and even the second one really, just demonstrates that the people who hate on GGG are not rational with their critiques. Instead they are searching for anything, correct or not, to chastise him for. Just not a good look for his haters. Everything y'all say falls flat and unfortunately you guys have no credibility, because you are so emotional and often times factually wrong in your analysis.

Comment

• Golovin hits you like a case of natty the next day.I wouln't want tht boy after me

Comment

I am all for valid criticism of any fighter, we should keep it real with all the guys and evaluate them objectively.

But for anyone to come try and critique GGG, and then try and justify the first Canelo fight, and even the second one really, just demonstrates that the people who hate on GGG are not rational with their critiques. Instead they are searching for anything, correct or not, to chastise him for. Just not a good look for his haters. Everything y'all say falls flat and unfortunately you guys have no credibility, because you are so emotional and often times factually wrong in your analysis.
              u could try justifying all the fights he won for starters, what a load of bums that was 90% of the time. The worry about a single loss the first tie he stepped up to an elite.

but you wont, you never ever did. same old.

Comment

u could try justifying all the fights he won for starters, what a load of bums that was 90% of the time. The worry about a single loss the first tie he stepped up to an elite.

but you wont, you never ever did. same old.
                Man no disrespect but you really gotta work on your English skills. It is hard to decipher what you are trying to say sometimes.

Lol and again - you are trying to position yourself as a credible analyst about GGG, and then you continue to mention the 'loss' that wasn't really a loss. If you're going to try and keep it real about a guy, you have to do it all the way around. Otherwise you just expose yourself as an over-emotional hater. You presumably feel really threatened by GGG's success and as a result are incapable of analyzing career objectively, sadly.

Anyone failing to give credit for 15 or so dominant KO wins against good to great fighters is just not credible.

As RJJ said - 'I don't fight nobodies, I make them look like nobodies' GGG did the same.

Dude KOed Bute in the ams too. But I already know your formula - 1) Do I like a guy? If no then did he win a decision fight? If yes, then it was a robbery. If no then the guy he KOed sucked. The only bum in this whole debate is you, you fu.cking bum.
                Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-16-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Golo's comeback opponent is set.

Now that Canelo is unifying the undisputed title, Golo's next fight is on, its against WBU nobody.

Is Gennady trying to complete his run on hopkins record by going back to defending a bum title? This plan might work, hes made 4 IBF ones, if he can add 17 WBU ones then he can beat hopkins record.

Has he got time left in his career to manage this?
                  who?

oh hold up an undefeated fighter..... this is something ggg is not really used to

Comment

Man no disrespect but you really gotta work on your English skills. It is hard to decipher what you are trying to say sometimes.
                    i dont complain that you gotta deal with your reading comprehension man.

Lol and again - you are trying to position yourself as a credible analyst about GGG, and then you continue to mention the 'loss' that wasn't really a loss.
                    i dont need to claim its a loss.

If you're going to try and keep it real about a guy, you have to do it all the way around. Otherwise you just expose yourself as an over-emotional hater. You presumably feel really threatened by GGG's success and as a result are incapable of analyzing career objectively, sadly.
                    yeh hence why i post about hopkins, sugar ray, hagler et all too. not. another fail mate.

Anyone failing to give credit for 15 or so dominant KO wins against good to great fighters is just not credible.
                    i give hopkins his due.

As RJJ said - 'I don't fight nobodies, I make them look like nobodies' GGG did the same.
                    he fought 3 top contenders/titlists, 2-1-1 is his record with them.

Dude KOed Bute in the ams too.But I already know your formula
                    good win. whats the issue? u trying to make up fake news about what i say, and then pretend that invented win is some kind of victory over me....

much like u do with canelo ggg i guess.

Comment

i dont complain that you gotta deal with your reading comprehension man.

i dont need to claim its a loss.

yeh hence why i post about hopkins, sugar ray, hagler et all too. not. another fail mate.

i give hopkins his due.

he fought 3 top contenders/titlists, 2-1-1 is his record with them.

good win. whats the issue? u trying to make up fake news about what i say, and then pretend that invented win is some kind of victory over me....

much like u do with canelo ggg i guess.

I don't know if English is your first language but honestly I can't even really understand what your point is most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X