Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara, Brian Castano Battle To a Split Draw Verdict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Hurd is the champ
    ...very true! Hurd will knock Castño out in under 2 rounds...easy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Come on man, Lara did land his fair share of clean shots. He is a sharp shooter so his shots will be cleaner, but Castano was out landing him. Just that some of his shots weren't as effective as he would smother himself. Castano clearly picked up the pressure the last two rounds and definitely took them. But the middle rounds were controlled by Lara. Castano went away from the body as Bernstein pointed out during the telecast.
      Listen I scored it 7 rounds to 5
      So I do recognize Lara but not the way the guys are saying
      Just those ripping body shots from Castano, wow
      But like I said he should of kept the pressure and continued to cut the ring off , he started following
      No good and that’s where it cost him the fight

Comment

• I had Lara winning 7-5 115-113 he dictated the pace getting off first.Good entertaining fight a rematch would be good.

Comment

• Lara vs Lubin? Interesting, but I'd take him vs Castano or Lubin. Maybe that is a fight later in 2019, but next fight Lubin still probably needs to fight someone a step below those two.

Comment

• Lara let Castano win the last 2 rounds and that's what cost him the fight.
            For what it's worth I had Lara up 115-113.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
              You a crack head !!! you must be fool
              My bad had it 7-5 win for brian WON LARA LOST BY 2-3 YOU BLIND OR HIGH OR PAYED???? . Brian won fair and square BS PBC id total bs right now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Listen I scored it 7 rounds to 5
                So I do recognize Lara but not the way the guys are saying
                Just those ripping body shots from Castano, wow
                But like I said he should of kept the pressure and continued to cut the ring off , he started following
                No good and that’s where it cost him the fight
                Yeah, I mean 7-5 Castano, 7-5 Lara or 6-6 draw are all good and fair cards. No complaints there. Castano's body work in some rounds, especially the last two were really good no doubt. But in the middle rounds where was that body work? That right there cost him the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Good decision! Lara is getting old, and so is Luis Ortiz! Father time is undefeated! Lara vs. Lubin! Castano vs. Spence Jr.! Ortiz vs. Kownacki! MAN UP!
                  Lara is past his prime he is not completely washed up like Degale Stiverne the end is near.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                    Same, lot of close rounds. No issues at all with a draw. Good cards all fights tonight
                    my BAD bRIAN WON BY 2-3 RDS

Comment

• Good fight. Close enough a draw would be acceptable..

Comment

Working...
                      X