[IMG]720full-iris-chacon[/IMG]
    Tell them again

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Iris Chacon was ahead of her time...

[IMG]eIuC09Y[/IMG]

[IMG]irls-chacon-tumblr[/IMG]

[IMG]720full-iris-chacon[/IMG]
      godDAMN. I hate that 80's hair in the last pic, but that's one hell of a rump

Comment

Being attracted to T!ts is normal in men. It goes back to the caveman days, they are a sign your mate can adequately feed and nourish your offspring and advance the tribe. It's in our DNA

Ass is like a 20th century consolation prize. It serves no purpose, gets in the way of the holes, and a big, stinky ass crack is even worse than a stinky vagina, but women are putting on weight and rather than fight them on it it's easier to say you like ass now.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Black women had a$$ since forever and black men has loved them forever.
          I’ve always had a weakness for a big butt and a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Yes please.
            She's hard to top.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
              So because instagram wasnt around in the 90s, the most famous ass woman isnt the inspiration for females wanting a bigger ass now?

Lol. Ok.
              You got it. Hope this isn't too confusing for you but most of the girls doing this were toddlers in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                I'm not single, so it doesn't affect me, but for the good of humanity I hope the booty phase never ends.

It literally is actually a tell-tale sign of athleticism, so people can't go wrong with finding big butts attractive on women.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/...-espn-magazine

I have a big ass thanks to my MAMA, and I am very athletic, though haven't taken care of myself as well as I should have. Working on it!
                I do hope it ends. It used to be easy to pick up a girl with a big butt. Now they walk around like they're the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  I laugh at him pretending they don't exist (black women). It is part of their dehumanizing effort. Things blacks get discriminated/discredited for suddenly looks appealing when it shows up on other people.

Remember when Angelina Jolie was getting lauded for her "lips", Kylie for her "braids"? Some fashion show "discover" a new trend "du-rags"?

This is some funny @$$ *******.
                  Mi further shock when mi see man a seh JLo is the godmother of a$$.

Big a$$ woman a di thing from mi young. When mi deh round my father and him breddren them and dem woman deh dem did a look on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I do hope it ends. It used to be easy to pick up a girl with a big butt. Now they walk around like they're the ****.
                    lol They are! Literally and figuratively, back there

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      She's hard to top.

What is her name

Comment

Working...
                      X