Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who poses the most problem for Lomachenko: Tank, Farmer, Berchelt, or Lopez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez of course even though he's beaten no one and his best opponent is a guy ranked number 63. But he's up there p4p for sure.

Comment

Tank
      Commey
      Berchelt
      Lopez
      Farmer

Tank has the strongest amateur pedigree of all of them, and looks more impressive than the rest. At 135 Loma has to be at his best against a Davis who will likely enter the ring 145+. I think Loma performs better against Tank at 130.

Commey is tall and strong. I can see him giving Loma a long night if he can fight from the outside.

Lopez hasn't impressed me yet. He was a decent amateur and he is untested as a pro.

Berchelt would be a good fight. But I see Loma's speed giving him problems.

Farmer is a hype job, easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Berchelt
        Lopez
        Tank
        Farmer

You guys picking López like he is a God or something.
        He has not proven himself yet.
        No one is picking Lopez they're saying it's 50/50 which I still find absurd. He's probably the one that give Loma his hardest test tough.

Comment

I think Lopez ..he has size, power, reach advantage over Loma and maybe even Speed and Athleticism. He is just too big and strong. Tank can be tamed I think, Berchelt can be outboxed by Loma and Farmer is not on his level at all

Comment

think Commey and Lopez due to size and reach, will be dangerous getting inside considering the power they have, can't make mistakes,Tank very close behind,the kid can fight and has power,basically all those fights are dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
              Assuming that Garcia doesn't decide to move back down in weight regardless of the results between him and Spence. As of right now who would you say has the style to actually trouble Lomachenko and give him a good fight? Tank Davis, Tevin Farmer, Miguel Berchelt, Richard Commey, or Teofimo Lopez?
              Devin Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Lopez of course even though he's beaten no one and his best opponent is a guy ranked number 63. But he's up there p4p for sure.
                You dudes just make up who you want to be the best....LMMFAO!

Comment

Lopez is getting a lot of love for beating up club fighters.

Berchelt is the best guy on your list hands down.

Comment

Tank by far in my opinion. He is a good all around fighter and a fast, vicious, accurate puncher with both hands. I think he is a serious threat to anyone at 130 or 135. I think Mikey will also be a big threat to Loma if he returns to 135 after Spence almost certainly KOs him. I think that would be an even fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Damn son, Lopez hasn't even fought anyone and you're rating him pretty high. What, to you, has he done that makes me equal to Loma?
                      Never said I rated Lopez. Both Loma and Lopez have high KO/TKO ratio. They almost have the same number of pro fights. The only good win I think worth mentioning for Loma is Rigo. But loma was alot bigger than him and Rigo I think came up in weight. Both Loma and Lopez know how to finish. And Loma is 31 just coming off shoulder surgery and l am surprised Pedraza lasted that long with him in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X