No announcement yet.

AJ vs Miller Tickets appear on re-sale for over $15,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ vs Miller Tickets appear on re-sale for over $15,000

Eddie Hearn also has connections with StubHub. He probably bought all the tickets on AJ Miller just to say they set a pre sale record then re sale it again for a very ridiculous price. No one will Watch AJ beat a C level fighter for that price except for UK fans and AJ stans.

That 15K ticket would probably be 3K (Face value). I really hate the fact that as fans you cannot go online and buy your ticket directly from the venues.

Comment

Good on them for getting that money! I'll stick to watching it on DAZN though.

Comment

He would absolutely be out of his fughin mind to actually attempt to sell ( resell ) for that kind of money
        Don’t like the guy , actually he makes me fughin sick but he cannot be this ignorant
        To me it don’t make sense , if he did purchase , well he got what he wanted by setting the record and making headlines everywhere and the publicity etc etc
        I really doubt he would try to resell tickets for a profit ( especially if he doubts this fight will do well )

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
          Eddie Hearn also has connections with StubHub. He probably bought all the tickets on AJ Miller just to say they set a pre sale record then re sale it again for a very ridiculous price. No one will Watch AJ beat a C level fighter for that price except for UK fans and AJ stans.
          Oh goody an entire thread dedicated to this.

Do people forget that StubHub are a business designed to make money and not just make Eddie Hearn look good?

The only way StubHub are getting these tickets are if they are confident of reselling them to actually make money... they aren’t going to buy tickets for them to go empty and for them to lose a boat load. No doubt that price will change over time.

Comment

This thread is basically saying that StubHub bought the entire official presale allocation from Ticketmaster , the official partners of MSG.

Think about that for a second lol....

TS is like the ****ing Alex Jones of NSB.

Comment

Fury vs Wilder was on stubhub and Groupon and others

So you turds don't have a leg to stand on

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                This thread is basically saying that StubHub bought the entire official presale allocation from Ticketmaster , the official partners of MSG.

Think about that for a second lol....

TS is like the ****ing Alex Jones of NSB.
                You can actually buy tickets straight from MSG. Have just been on their website now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  You can actually buy tickets straight from MSG. Have just been on their website now.
                  That's not presale though...

That's the MSG allocation. All the StubHub furore is about hearns announcement of the quickest presale ever which was dealt with by Ticketmaster , and then them appearing on StubHub

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    That's not presale though...

That's the MSG allocation. All the StubHub furore is about hearns announcement of the quickest presale ever which was dealt with by Ticketmaster , and then them appearing on StubHub

Oh ok then.

Comment

Working...
                    X